We were traveling through one of the "long weekends" and had no idea what was going on. We were coming from Vancouver and traffic was terrible. Then we got to Osoyoos as the sun was going down. As we entered the town we began checking hotel rates- very high, if there was a vacancy. Again, we had no idea this was a weekend to have reservations. Just when I wondered how much longer we could make it to the next town...we spot this Holiday Inn.
I went in and was impressed by how it not only looked clean, but smelled clean. I was shocked they had vacancies. They gave us a AAA discount. The King bed room cost converted to about 115$ US. I was hesitant to use the underground parking lot, but it turned out to be o.k. We did not have time to use the pool or any of the facilities. We did get a very late bite in their restaurant. It was kind of on the higher price side, but it was in a beautiful room with a view of the water and lights.
Then we went back to the room. Bed was so comfy. Slept great. Wish we didn't have to check out the next morning. There is no complimentary breakfast of any sorts here. Will definitely stay again if in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the Finest Lakeside Hotels in British Columbia Let us offer you a warm welcome to the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Osoyoos, located on Canada's warmest lake in the South Okanagan town of Osoyoos. With our prime location by one of the busiest Canada / US border crossings and at the junction of two major highways #3 & 97, this is the perfect spot for business travelers. With all of the traffic coming through, guests can take advantage of many business opportunities in town. This lakeside Holiday Inn has some of the best options for meeting venues, including restaurants, boardroom, lounge and spacious patio. Located on a peninsula, our Holiday Inn Hotel offers views of Lake Osoyoos from every room. In keeping with the resort theme, we have our own private beach and marina, offering boat rentals (canoes, kayaks, ski boats and more), moorage, fuel and access to many water sports like parasailing. Nearby there are many world-class wineries, golf courses and plenty of good skiing. Leisure travelers will not be short of ideas for their exciting Osoyoos vacations. Our Osoyoos hotel's amenities include an indoor pool, Health & Fitness Centre with hot tub, business services and barbecue areas. With great lake views, our restaurants are rated among the best dining in the South Okanagan area. Whether in town on Osoyoos vacations or business trips, guests will find that the Holiday Inn has everything they are looking for and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday inn Hotel & Suites Osoyoos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites
- Holiday Inn Hotel Osoyoos
- Holiday Inn Osoyoos
- Osoyoos Holiday Inn