We checked into a room that was literally sitting within the parking lot. It smelt of cats as it was a room that allowed pets. We went and checked with hotel front desk to be moved and they were not interested in our concerns. Waterfront area was lovely yet very restrictive and small. Beds and pillows were definitely not Holiday Inn standard. We are an IHG frequent traveller and know the standards are usually very good. Next morning we went and found another hotel (Beachclub which was excellent), checked out - left early, and the staff still were not at all concerned. The feeling given - we will sell the room to another as the city was close to sold out. We called the hotel general manager several times after leaving, left messages to provide feedback and discuss, he/she never called back. Do not stay at this hotel. Worst Holiday Inn we have ever stayed at in the world and we normally enjoy Holiday Inn. Very disappointing. This happened several months ago and still lingers with us as such a bad experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the Finest Lakeside Hotels in British Columbia Let us offer you a warm welcome to the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Osoyoos, located on Canada's warmest lake in the South Okanagan town of Osoyoos. With our prime location by one of the busiest Canada / US border crossings and at the junction of two major highways #3 & 97, this is the perfect spot for business travelers. With all of the traffic coming through, guests can take advantage of many business opportunities in town. This lakeside Holiday Inn has some of the best options for meeting venues, including restaurants, boardroom, lounge and spacious patio. Located on a peninsula, our Holiday Inn Hotel offers views of Lake Osoyoos from every room. In keeping with the resort theme, we have our own private beach and marina, offering boat rentals (canoes, kayaks, ski boats and more), moorage, fuel and access to many water sports like parasailing. Nearby there are many world-class wineries, golf courses and plenty of good skiing. Leisure travelers will not be short of ideas for their exciting Osoyoos vacations. Our Osoyoos hotel's amenities include an indoor pool, Health & Fitness Centre with hot tub, business services and barbecue areas. With great lake views, our restaurants are rated among the best dining in the South Okanagan area. Whether in town on Osoyoos vacations or business trips, guests will find that the Holiday Inn has everything they are looking for and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday inn Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel Osoyoos
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites
- Holiday Inn Osoyoos
- Osoyoos Holiday Inn