We just returned from a 1 night stay at this hotel. We were shocked by the condition of the hotel. It is run down, the walls are paper thin and the neighbors are very noisy. Kids were also loud and running in the halls. As soon as we entered the room we noticed there weren't enough towels or kleenex and had to ask for these supplies. Beware if you book the "lakeview" rooms these actually face the highway, with the other half of the lake on accross from the highway. Highway was noisy until late at night. We have stayed at various Holiday Inns before and this one was not in keeping with the quality of all the other Holiday Inns that we have stayed in. Also, for the price they charge here you can actually get a deluxe room at other hotels in Penticton or Kelowna. Our brother was actually staying at the Super 8 next door to this Holiday Inn and we checked it out and were surprised to find it was actually a lot better than the Holiday Inn!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the Finest Lakeside Hotels in British Columbia Let us offer you a warm welcome to the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Osoyoos, located on Canada's warmest lake in the South Okanagan town of Osoyoos. With our prime location by one of the busiest Canada / US border crossings and at the junction of two major highways #3 & 97, this is the perfect spot for business travelers. With all of the traffic coming through, guests can take advantage of many business opportunities in town. This lakeside Holiday Inn has some of the best options for meeting venues, including restaurants, boardroom, lounge and spacious patio. Located on a peninsula, our Holiday Inn Hotel offers views of Lake Osoyoos from every room. In keeping with the resort theme, we have our own private beach and marina, offering boat rentals (canoes, kayaks, ski boats and more), moorage, fuel and access to many water sports like parasailing. Nearby there are many world-class wineries, golf courses and plenty of good skiing. Leisure travelers will not be short of ideas for their exciting Osoyoos vacations. Our Osoyoos hotel's amenities include an indoor pool, Health & Fitness Centre with hot tub, business services and barbecue areas. With great lake views, our restaurants are rated among the best dining in the South Okanagan area. Whether in town on Osoyoos vacations or business trips, guests will find that the Holiday Inn has everything they are looking for and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday inn Hotel & Suites Osoyoos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites
- Holiday Inn Hotel Osoyoos
- Holiday Inn Osoyoos
- Osoyoos Holiday Inn