We stayed at this hotel on the July long weekend. Our room was situated above the hotel restaurant overlooking the lake across the hwy. The room was a good size with 2 queen beds across from each other (instead of side by side) and included a kitchenette with mini-fridge and micro-wave. It was quiet as we were at the end of the hall. We were in the older section of the hotel, however, and I was disappointed with the quality - not up to par with most Holiday Inns. The room was not the cleanest - the walls could have used a good cleaning and there were holes in the wall above the kitchenette, where cabinets were removed, and had yet to be filled. The ceiling light fixture was missing the cover!
The service at the front reception was not great - the lady appeared to be run off her feet and the other gentlemen did not seem to know much. When you are standing at the counter, it would be nice to be acknowledged and say "I'll be right with you" instead of just being ignored.
Location wise, it was great! Right on the lake (the other side of the hotel - not the side we were on) with a private beach and a nice lake -very shallow - so great for little ones! I didn't think it was worth the price we paid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the Finest Lakeside Hotels in British Columbia Let us offer you a warm welcome to the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Osoyoos, located on Canada's warmest lake in the South Okanagan town of Osoyoos. With our prime location by one of the busiest Canada / US border crossings and at the junction of two major highways #3 & 97, this is the perfect spot for business travelers. With all of the traffic coming through, guests can take advantage of many business opportunities in town. This lakeside Holiday Inn has some of the best options for meeting venues, including restaurants, boardroom, lounge and spacious patio. Located on a peninsula, our Holiday Inn Hotel offers views of Lake Osoyoos from every room. In keeping with the resort theme, we have our own private beach and marina, offering boat rentals (canoes, kayaks, ski boats and more), moorage, fuel and access to many water sports like parasailing. Nearby there are many world-class wineries, golf courses and plenty of good skiing. Leisure travelers will not be short of ideas for their exciting Osoyoos vacations. Our Osoyoos hotel's amenities include an indoor pool, Health & Fitness Centre with hot tub, business services and barbecue areas. With great lake views, our restaurants are rated among the best dining in the South Okanagan area. Whether in town on Osoyoos vacations or business trips, guests will find that the Holiday Inn has everything they are looking for and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Ebookers so you can book your Holiday inn Hotel & Suites Osoyoos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites
- Holiday Inn Hotel Osoyoos
- Holiday Inn Osoyoos
- Osoyoos Holiday Inn