We are very frustrated with this hotel. We stayed 2 summers in a row but had our reservations screwed up both times! We will definitely never stay there again. Both times we booked months in advance for a particular weekend, and both times we arrived and did not get the room we booked. This last year, we paid premium price for a so-called 2 bedroom suite. when we arrived, we were given a large bachelor style suite.. 3 connected rooms but no doors on the rooms, just archways connecting a living area with a pull-out couch and a room with a dumpy kitchenette in the old end of the building. We were travelling with our kids and wanted separate rooms for some privacy, but instead the kids had to sleep on the pull-out in basically the same room!! We obviously complained and they were blatantly rude, saying we got what we booked a 3 ROOM SUITE, meaning 3 separate rooms!!! It seemed like a total scam! There was no where else they could put us! And to top it all off, we were over the resaurant and the parking lot and it was pretty noisy.
Oh, they also told us that even if another room was available, the price had gone up since we had booked so we would be paying almost $80 more a night.
The manager was rude as well.
It was not a good weekend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the Finest Lakeside Hotels in British Columbia Let us offer you a warm welcome to the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Osoyoos, located on Canada's warmest lake in the South Okanagan town of Osoyoos. With our prime location by one of the busiest Canada / US border crossings and at the junction of two major highways #3 & 97, this is the perfect spot for business travelers. With all of the traffic coming through, guests can take advantage of many business opportunities in town. This lakeside Holiday Inn has some of the best options for meeting venues, including restaurants, boardroom, lounge and spacious patio. Located on a peninsula, our Holiday Inn Hotel offers views of Lake Osoyoos from every room. In keeping with the resort theme, we have our own private beach and marina, offering boat rentals (canoes, kayaks, ski boats and more), moorage, fuel and access to many water sports like parasailing. Nearby there are many world-class wineries, golf courses and plenty of good skiing. Leisure travelers will not be short of ideas for their exciting Osoyoos vacations. Our Osoyoos hotel's amenities include an indoor pool, Health & Fitness Centre with hot tub, business services and barbecue areas. With great lake views, our restaurants are rated among the best dining in the South Okanagan area. Whether in town on Osoyoos vacations or business trips, guests will find that the Holiday Inn has everything they are looking for and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday inn Hotel & Suites Osoyoos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites
- Holiday Inn Hotel Osoyoos
- Holiday Inn Osoyoos
- Osoyoos Holiday Inn