“Most Amazing Unique flavours”
Review of Roberto's Gelato

Roberto's Gelato
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Osoyoos
Price range: US$2 - US$5
Cuisines: European, Italian
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Opened for business in 2006 as Osoyoos Gelato and quickly established itself as the #1 gelato outlet in the Okanagan. In 2014 changed name to Roberto's, although other than the name everything stayed the same. Some of the purest, most flavourful gelato you'll be able to find!
“Most Amazing Unique flavours”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I could go to Roberto's Gelato every day. There is always a delicious and special flavour to taste. This week, the Lemon Basil Sorbetto returns. My other absolute favourite is the Sea Salt Caramel gelato. The staff is friendly and engaging. It has outdoor tables and chairs. A great place to stop after dinner.

• Visited August 2014
Robert K, General Manager at Roberto's Gelato, responded to this review, 9 August 2014
Thank you for your favourable review, much appreciated. I hope we'll be able to serve you many more times!

“Could be best in the world”
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

This gelato is extremely delicious, it is twice as good as any other gelato I've tasted and if all you have ever tasted is ice cream; you don't even know what good is.
The prices are high but you get what you pay for.

Vancouver, Canada
“Amazing gelato!”
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Good place n good prices! I got the espresso bean and my 3 year old got the smurf flavor!

They were both really good n went perfectly with the hot osoyoos day

Edmonton, Canada
“Refreshing Afternoon Treat”
Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

This is a must when staying in the area, but make sure you get a stamp card to earn a free one. Once you go once, you'll be back again. My favorite is bubblegum. Make sure you try a couple samples, so delicious!

Visited August 2013
Osoyoos
“Incredible!!”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

We had a family thanksgiving in Osoyoos. We went three times to the Gelato shop :) While we disputed between us which was the best flavour, there was no dispute that the Gelato was absolutely fabulous!!

We were particularly struck by the awesome customer service of the owner. We were disappointed that the pumpkin gelato was almost gone as we wanted a large take out container for our desert (:)) The owner very graciously offered to make some more for us for the next morning. This was his last day for the season and he was trying to close everything down. That extra effort for us was so appreciated. We are life long fans. Will be there next year for sure!!!

• Visited October 2013
gelatoman06, Owner at Roberto's Gelato, responded to this review, 16 October 2013
Thank you for your super enthusiastic review! It was a real pleasure to make more of your favourite flavour, thankfully I had enough ingredients left that I was able to do so.

You can phone ahead anytime. I can usually fill special requests by the next or following day. I look forward to seeing you next year!