“Best views whilst Golfing!”
Review of Osoyoos Golf Club

Osoyoos Golf Club
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Two 18 Hole championship courses, each offering its own unique golfing experience.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Okanagan Valley, BC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best views whilst Golfing!”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

This course is an excellent course for all levels of golfers. I play there quite often and while I am not the strongest golfer, I learn a bit more each time and am pleasantly challenged so it doesn't get boring. There are 2 courses and the views from each is spectacular. The fairways and greens are always well groomed. The staff are exceptionally friendly and courteous. They also have frequent specials on so be sure to ask when you are booking your tee time. The clubhouse is great as well. The food is well prepared and tasty. They also do really nice banquets. Enjoy your time at the Osoyoos Golf and Country Club.

Oliver, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Scenic golfing”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

One of the most beautiful golf courses, offering 2 courses; Park Meadows and the Desert Gold.
We played the front 9 on the Desert Gold and the views were spectacular. The course is on so many levels that I thought that I would never be able to keep my ball in sight but I really enjoyed the course and its surprises and yes found myself in the sand more than once.
Also, enjoyed sitting on the patio and enjoying the view over a drink and a shared plate of Nachos which was plenty for the 2 of us.

Richmond, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Nine and Dine at Osoyoos Golf Club-Such a Great Evening!”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Nine and Dine! The golfing was great! We had a cart! I'm a beginner golfer so my husband and I played best ball! We had fun and it was a lovely time doing some golfing and dining! Great deal on golf and delicious dinner and wine! Beautiful views!

Penticton, British Columbia, Canada
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Better Than Last Year!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

The golf club has stepped up its game; the food was excellent, and the waitress was knowledgeable about gluten-free options. The serving sizes were reasonable, and everything was cooked to perfection; there was a lot of variety on the menu. We had been to the golf club to eat a year previous, and were disappointed; now they are back on track, and we were all impressed. Great value.

Visited August 2013
Osoyoos, British Columbia, Canada
“osoyoos golf course”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Great golf courses:-) the two 18 holes courses are both challenging and the views of the lake and valley are fabulous!

Visited August 2013