“Great golf course; slow play”
Review of Osoyoos Golf Club

Osoyoos Golf Club
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Two 18 Hole championship courses, each offering its own unique golfing experience.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
North Vancouver, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great golf course; slow play”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Love this golf course. Always well maintained and just challenging enough! Try not to get a tee time behind a large group of locals because there is no marshal moving players along. Also didn't appreciate the surly young man working the desk in the pro shop.

Peterborough, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great place for walking 9 holes”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

My wife and I walked nine holes. We had a great time. It's a beautiful course. It was an easy walk. I hope to be back again next year

Maple Ridge, Canada
“Successful Girls Golf Weekend”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

We decided to try the Osoyoos Golf and Country club for our 9th annual Ladies Golf Weekend. It was late in the year (Mid Sept) and the course was immaculate! The greens were well cared for and green, green green! Compared to other Okanagan courses that are usually brown and rough. The Pro-shop was very friendly and helpful with course tips for our first time. The view was spectacular! we could see or campsite. Defiantly return to try and beat my score.
Brenda Nelson
Maple Ridge

Okanagan Valley, BC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best views whilst Golfing!”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

This course is an excellent course for all levels of golfers. I play there quite often and while I am not the strongest golfer, I learn a bit more each time and am pleasantly challenged so it doesn't get boring. There are 2 courses and the views from each is spectacular. The fairways and greens are always well groomed. The staff are exceptionally friendly and courteous. They also have frequent specials on so be sure to ask when you are booking your tee time. The clubhouse is great as well. The food is well prepared and tasty. They also do really nice banquets. Enjoy your time at the Osoyoos Golf and Country Club.

Oliver, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Scenic golfing”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

One of the most beautiful golf courses, offering 2 courses; Park Meadows and the Desert Gold.
We played the front 9 on the Desert Gold and the views were spectacular. The course is on so many levels that I thought that I would never be able to keep my ball in sight but I really enjoyed the course and its surprises and yes found myself in the sand more than once.
Also, enjoyed sitting on the patio and enjoying the view over a drink and a shared plate of Nachos which was plenty for the 2 of us.