“Excellent bakery!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Osoyoos
Vancouver, Canada
“Excellent bakery!”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

After reading the reviews, we made a point of visiting this bakery during our last trip to Osoyoos. Although a small space, they had filled it up with many different kinds of fresh breads, muffins, cookies, croissants, and little cakes. We sampled the chocolate croissants, butter tarts and baguette - all were delicious. I will definitely make a stop at this bakery on our next trip.

Visited April 2014

Osoyoos, Canada
“Woo hoo!! Small and Cute!”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

This amazing little bakery has a ton of goods to choose from and it seems every week or every day something new so you know they are being creative and having fun.
With all honesty I have not had anything I didn't like and I have gone quite a few times now and try something new almost every time.
The owners are very friendly and you can tell they love what they do. This makes a difference for me because I know they care about what they do and put so much effort into making everything taste amazing!
They make it possible to have the best PBJ's in the world :)

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank surfnewzealander
Oliver
“Great Artisan Bakery”
Reviewed 11 January 2014

This is a bakery like a baker should be. The breads are delicious. The crust is crusty! The sweet treats are a delight. Highly recommended!

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Pam D
Oliver, Canada
“Delicious”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

They have specialty cheeses. We got some cheese and bread- and just broke off pieces of bread and cheese while visiting other attractions. High quality and close to the Greek restaurant, town, and Inkameep.

Visited June 2013
Maple Ridge, Canada
“Much smaller than I expected!”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Being the number one place according to TA of Places to eat in Osoyoos I had to come here. I have to admit I was expecting a larger establishment. Unfortunately, it was late in the day and selection was limited; but what was left looked really good. We had the cinnamon buns, butter tarts, and a few buns. Prices are a little steep, but what we bought was really good. There were two loaves of bread left, a local was very thankful we did not go for these as he bought them. It is a good sign to shop/eat where locals frequent! The service was very good. We would come back; but much earlier in the day!

• Visited October 2013