We stayed at Spirit Ridge for two nights while attending a wedding. Our 2 bedroom suite came with lots of amenities including free Wi-Fi, full kitchen, generous living room and access to all of the resorts services. These include swimming pools, hot tubs, bicycles and exercise room. The resort is well run with friendly staff. The Nk'Amip Winery and tasting room with full service restaurant add to the overall resort feeling. Golf is available at a fee and is 9 holes so is played twice from different tees for 18. We didn't paly it but our friends did and said it was a challenging with narrow fairways which is typical of resort courses. We had a golfer looking for his ball bedside our deck, he found it and we were busy kidding him at the same time.
Overall I would not hesitate to recommend Spirit Ridge, this is our second time at the resort and enjoyed both visits. We only had breakfast which was nothing special since we were touring wineries and taking advantage of the kitchen facilities to cook our own gourmet meals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4.5-star Spirit Ridge at Nk'Mip Resort celebrates its natural desert cultural landscape.Our accommodation is a 226-condominium 1, 2 & 3-bedroom style hotel nestled between Anarchist Mountain and Lake Osoyoos. Situated on Osoyoos Indian Band land, we celebrate our resort partner's amenities and destination attractions. The Nk'Mip Desert Cultural Centre is a hub of information on the Okanagan people where you can immerse yourself in Aboriginal Events and cultural ceremonies. The Nk'Mip Cellars are an award-winning vineyard and winery, right on the Resort. They provide in depth tours and daily wine tastings. Just down the hill is the Nk'Mip RV Park and Campground, a year-round heated playground for an active Snowbird Community. In the summer, there is a Cantina on the Lake where you can take a water taxi across to town - or invite friends to you. The challenging 9-hole Sonora Dunes golf course has a clubhouse (opening year-round shortly) and Pro Shop. The view from the tee boxes envelop the backdrop of the rugged mountain, the Lake below and a beautiful scene of the Spirit Ridge adobe-style buildings dotted with wrought iron icons, native to the area. We have a full service spa on site Solterra Desert Spa who are open year-round, waiting to pamper locals and visitors alike. Our resort weddings are becoming legendary. Photo opportunities exist from every viewpoint with the spectacular vineyard stretching out like arms to the sun, up the hill. Meander between wild desert sage, catch a glimpse of a wild herd of horses, laze in one of our outdoor pools or hot tub and wonder, "why didn't I get here sooner". Experience Nk'Mip hospitality at it's best! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Spirit Ridge at NK'MIP Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spirit Ridge Vineyard Resort And Spa
- Spirit Ridge Vineyard Hotel Osoyoos
- Spirit Ridge Vineyard Osoyoos
- Spirit Ridge Osoyoos