We booked the Spirit Ridge for a four night get-a-way, without much knowledge of it's services and amenities. The grounds are beautiful, the view from the area is breath-taking, and the room turned out to be a mini condo. The kitchen area was well appointed, granite counters in the bathroom as well. The tub was a bonus, while the shower was more than adequate. The linens were lovely to accompany cozy pillows and deep mattress. The Restaurant, Mica, had great selections for snack or dinner. All meals were totally enjoyed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A migratory destination and home of the Osoyoos Indian Band, the sacred land of Spirit Ridge has provided both physical and spiritual bounty for thousands of years. A breathtaking destination in Canada’s only desert, guests now travel here seeking an escape from the rigors of contemporary life. Hike along plentiful trails, wander through the award-winning NK'MIP vineyard, golf, stargaze, or simply close your eyes and breathe in the tranquilizing fragrance of desert sage. For whatever a guest wishes to find here, they will most certainly leave having found something most important – themselves. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Spirit Ridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spirit Ridge Vineyard Hotel Osoyoos
- Spirit Ridge Vineyard Resort And Spa
- Spirit Ridge Vineyard Osoyoos
- Spirit Ridge Osoyoos