My wife and I decided to visit here for our wedding anniversary weekend. We spent Easter long weekend at resort, it is out standing. Room we stayed was very clean and spacious, we we even kept our bikes in the room. The patio has very nice view and BBQ, so we could cook own meal one night. The restaurant in resort is outstanding, we had best meal for our dinner and Easter Sunday branch. No one will be disappointed to eat here.
Over all, this is the best weekend gat away for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A migratory destination and home of the Osoyoos Indian Band, the sacred land of Spirit Ridge has provided both physical and spiritual bounty for thousands of years. A breathtaking destination in Canada’s only desert, guests now travel here seeking an escape from the rigors of contemporary life. Hike along plentiful trails, wander through the award-winning NK'MIP vineyard, golf, stargaze, or simply close your eyes and breathe in the tranquilizing fragrance of desert sage. For whatever a guest wishes to find here, they will most certainly leave having found something most important – themselves. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Spirit Ridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spirit Ridge Vineyard Hotel Osoyoos
- Spirit Ridge Vineyard Resort And Spa
- Spirit Ridge Vineyard Osoyoos
- Spirit Ridge Osoyoos