My husband and I stayed in July and were fortunate enough to have stayed in one of the new villas. Although these villas are set near the back of the property, the views are amazing and we found them to be more private. The new phase of this resort has added a second pool which is fabulous and rivals any we have seen during our travels with the cabanas on the pool deck. Compared to cabana rental in Florida or the Caribbean, they can be rented for mere pennies (it was about $40 for a half day). There is really no need to leave this resort! The cultural centre, winery, restaurant, spa are all there to meet your every need. If you do decide that you need to go down to the lake they will drive you there. we loved it last time, but this time was even better. I can hardly wait to return! I hope to stay longer next time....a week was not nearly enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4.5-star Spirit Ridge at Nk'Mip Resort celebrates its natural desert cultural landscape.Our accommodation is a 226-condominium 1, 2 & 3-bedroom style hotel nestled between Anarchist Mountain and Lake Osoyoos. Situated on Osoyoos Indian Band land, we celebrate our resort partner's amenities and destination attractions. The Nk'Mip Desert Cultural Centre is a hub of information on the Okanagan people where you can immerse yourself in Aboriginal Events and cultural ceremonies. The Nk'Mip Cellars are an award-winning vineyard and winery, right on the Resort. They provide in depth tours and daily wine tastings. Just down the hill is the Nk'Mip RV Park and Campground, a year-round heated playground for an active Snowbird Community. In the summer, there is a Cantina on the Lake where you can take a water taxi across to town - or invite friends to you. The challenging 9-hole Sonora Dunes golf course has a clubhouse (opening year-round shortly) and Pro Shop. The view from the tee boxes envelop the backdrop of the rugged mountain, the Lake below and a beautiful scene of the Spirit Ridge adobe-style buildings dotted with wrought iron icons, native to the area. We have a full service spa on site Solterra Desert Spa who are open year-round, waiting to pamper locals and visitors alike. Our resort weddings are becoming legendary. Photo opportunities exist from every viewpoint with the spectacular vineyard stretching out like arms to the sun, up the hill. Meander between wild desert sage, catch a glimpse of a wild herd of horses, laze in one of our outdoor pools or hot tub and wonder, "why didn't I get here sooner". Experience Nk'Mip hospitality at it's best! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Spirit Ridge at NK'MIP Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spirit Ridge Vineyard Resort And Spa
- Spirit Ridge Vineyard Hotel Osoyoos
- Spirit Ridge Vineyard Osoyoos
- Spirit Ridge Osoyoos