“Definite must do in the Osoyoos area.”
Review of Nk'Mip Cellars

Nk'Mip Cellars
Ranked #5 of 48 things to do in Osoyoos
Reviewed 4 June 2014

No trip to the Southern Okanagan is complete without a wine tour, in my opinion, and Nk'Mip is one of my favourites. The combination of desert architecture, long views and native culture makes for an unforgettable setting. The Band has created a spacious, inspirational tasting facility. There are resort accommodations, a golf course and a Cultural Centre. The history of the winery is presented in a series of message boards - exceptionally well done! The merchandise is of high quality; we purchased several items. And then the wine... very tasty - good variety - great quality, at least to my palate. We all purchased several bottles and I had a case shipped home. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

had a great lunch with a very nice glass of wine and the view was amazing. This location is a must see to get a great overview of the area and to enjoy some wine tasting. A nice selection of wine and there is also a 9 hole golf course right next door.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

We travelled to Osoyoos at the start of October - beautiful little town and we had a nice lunch at a pub - something like the blue owl?. I specifically wanted to go to this winery, as I'd had the wine here in Ontario at Casino Rama and enjoyed it but can't get it here in Ontario due to the silly importation rules.

They did a nice tasting, - the ladies were very knowledgeable and I wish I'd had time to eat there as it smelled amazing. The wines were pricey ($30 and up) I had hoped to ship some home but with the shipping costs it wasn't worth the trouble. Unfortunate, as they were nice wines.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

On our visit we tasted several excellent wines. We also enjoyed lavish accommodations on site. The winery and lodge is well worth a visit!

Reviewed 22 September 2013

This winery is well worth visiting. The attached restaurant is pleasant with a lovely view of the lake, the food is good and the atmosphere is relaxing. The beautifully designed wine tasting room adds to the enjoyment of excellent wines, which is one of the reasons for taking a detour to Osoyoos. However, the equally attractive Cultural Centre, with its guided tours and walks, is also worthwhile.

1  Thank Chez-Mob