“We Loved it”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Osoyoos
The White Horse Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #6 of 17 Osoyoos B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 June 2011

This was our first B&B experience and this place set the benchmark pretty high. The hosts were very warm and had even baked goodies before our arrival. The Rose room had the most charming and panoramic view of the Osoyoos lake. The stay was very pleasant and comfortable. But most of all, the breakfast was simply delicious and gourmet. This was more than just a pit stop on our road trip!

Room Tip: Rose room has the best view
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 31 May 2011

A well appointed B&B with breakfasts to die for! Very welcoming & friendly

Room Tip: Visit their website & check out the facilities
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 January 2011

My husband and I enjoy traditions and hanging our hats at the Whitehorse B&B in Osoyoos, BC every year is a tradition we look forward to . We usually try to book our stay around our anniversary in June and it will often coinside with Cherry Picking Season. Once in a while we will change it up a bit and stay in the fall around Wine Festival time. Having a warm and wonderful place to stay while we enjoy the fruit and wines of the area, is icing on the cake. Lewis and Dianne, the proprietors of the White Horse B&B are such charming and lovely hosts. The gourmet breakfasts they serve each morning are 5 star. I particularly enjoy the beautiful European Linens that grace each bed and having a private ensuite bathroom in each bedroom makes this B&B more like a Boutique Hotel. Coffee on the patio overlooking the orchards and lake is the best way to start the day. The view is breathtaking from each bedroom and really from every room in the house. Do yourself a favour and book a room before the summer rush - you won't regret it!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 December 2010

A wonderful two-night stay. Exceptional breakfasts, nice conversation. We joined friends that had stayed here previously. I've always been hesitant to stay at a B&B--no longer. We would highly recommend.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2009

Better rooms and location than what I expected.
Great breakfast: Benedict eggs one morning, Quiche the next one... fruit, juice, coffee, homemade jams and muffins. I eat a lot, they serve in good quantities and quality.

The Henry room has a nice view of the Osoyoos lake and town, I think all three bedrooms have good views. The bathroom was nice too. My understanding is that they built the house about 9 years ago, so everything is in very good condition.
The living room was also very nice, with a very nice view of the Osoyoos valley. There's a telescope, TV, free pop drinks, coffee, tea and in the afternoons they put some fruitcake.

I like quiet places, so this place was ideal because is not in the middle of the town. You're surrounded by vineyards and you don't hear the cars on Hwy 3 because the rooms are facing the other side. I think they built this place thinking on these little details.

The only reason why I don't give perfection to this review is because there wasn't much water pressure when I took my showers. Later I heard that they had a little problem with the UV filter and seems that that was causing the problem, so you might not have this problem in the future.

Thank you Lewis and Dianne!

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2008

We have just spent two nights at the White Horse and it is truly excellent. Large room and bathroom, spotlessly clean, and a lovely gourmet breakfast with croissants, muffins and conserves home made by the friendly owners Dianne and Lewis.
A comfortable lounge with TV, fridge, help yourself water, soft drinks, tea and coffee plus books and games etc make you feel you are at home. The position on the hill provides sweeping panoramic views with a terrace to sit and watch the sun set. Just wish we could have stayed longer.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
Reviewed 8 August 2007

Hosts were very welcoming. Both the bedroom & ensuite were large, nicely furnished. Included various "extras" such as bathrobes, slippers, etc. Nice view. Great breakfast. I would highly recommend this B&B.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled as a couple