“Amazing family dinner.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Vacationing in Osoyoos and we never tried Campo Marine. Our hotel recommended it. We were looking for a nice sit down dinner and this place was amazing. Out family loves food and going out to eat is always an important part of our vacation.

I ordered the mussels for an app. I'm not kidding when I say they were the best mussels I have ever eaten in my life. The sauce was unbelievable. They were so tasty I ask the waitress to compliment the chef from me. I am always going to crave these mussels now.

My wife order a chicken breast with asparagus and it was so good as well. My nephew had fettuccine alfredo and my 3 year old ate most of her spaghetti. The spaghetti was on a child's size portion menu which I thought was clever.

The service was top notch. We left feeling great. I recommend this place if your looking for exceptionally tasty food, good atmosphere great service, good prices, good drinks, and a great time on vacation.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

We took awhile, searching on the web, to find a restaurant that would not disappoint. The minute we walked into Campo we were impressed. The place smelled great. We were greeted by who we think was one of the owners, she found us "the perfect table". Immediately we were served by pleasant staff. We ordered a bottle of local wine - a pinot that was well priced and delicious. We ordered just one dish to share - absolutely no backlash on that. We had the veal scaloppini - delicious! It was perfectly cooked and the pasta accompaniment was delectable too! We would definitely go back.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We tend to visit this restaurant very frequently as we are always sure of an excellent meal, friendly servers and a buzzing atmosphere. The menu is broad but over the years we have of course developed favourites . I however, lash out at times and try another dish and am never disappointed. The home made bread with herbed butter is to kill for and the garlic linguine goes well with pretty well every dish.The sauces on the pasta dishes are splendid and I so enjoy the fresh peppers , onions and tomatoes on the house salad which is enough to share before one of these large meals. We have taken many of our friends to Campo and all rave! One can easily see why the lines ups continue throughout every season. Mike the owner is a very good host giving everyone his attention and ensures that all staff are the same. You REALLY need a doggie bag here and it has been years since I could eat a dessert ( they were always splendid) as there is never any room left.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We enjoyed eating at this popular family-run restaurant twice this stay in Osoyoos.
We never could get in as it is so popular! Well worth the wait-great food! Great service.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Always an enjoyable evening dining at the Campo Marina restaurant in Osoyoos, B.C. The service is friendly and knowledgeable and the food is delicious. The menu is extensive with a wide selection of pasta dishes and other Italian favorites. Mike the owner, always takes the time out to make you feel like a welcome old family friend. This is my favorite go to restaurant when Osoyoos.