“AWESOME FOOD AND WAY BETTER SERVICE!!”
Review of Husky House Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Husky House Restaurant
Vancouver, Canada
“AWESOME FOOD AND WAY BETTER SERVICE!!”
Reviewed 29 June 2011

I stopped at the Osoyoos husky and enjoyed there NEW MENU with my family. The service was fast and the food only took 14 mintues to come out and the restaurant was farely busy, which probably had something to do with it being UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT. But I would have to say the best thing about the restaurant was the new food prices and the CHEAP CHEAP all day breakfeast special for $4.99.

• Visited April 2011

kelowna bc
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad Service , complete waste of time ..”
Reviewed 6 December 2008

On my way to Kelowna , i stopped by at Husky restaurant, Osoyoos with my family for breakfast over the weekend .We were not pleased with the service provided at all! The waitress had diffulculty understanding us . Ther food was terrible and the utensils were dirty .We had to wait for almost 20 mins before our meals arrived. I belive staff should somewhat trained or at least have basic communication skills when working in the service industry
I shared my concern to one of the employees and she referred me to the owner of Husky Osoyoos but unfortunately wasnt available at that time for me to make a complaint . I will not encourage to dine at the Husky and am very dissapointed with the service provided and will not go back there ever again!
I hope the head office will look into this

Carlos Mendoza

1 Thank c_mendoza
Prince George, Canada
“Good truck stop fare, very slow service”
Reviewed 3 July 2008

The food was hearty truckstop fare, but the service was incredibly slow. This restaurant is obviously understaffed. The staff try really hard to cope with the volume of customers, but it doesn't make up for the lack of people.