“Great Fast Food”

A&W Restaurant
Ranked #34 of 60 Restaurants in Osoyoos
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 3 January 2014

We stopped for breakfast with our granddaughter and found the food to be very good and served with a smile.

Reviewed 7 October 2012

We dine at this outlet once every couple of weeks, and always find the staff fast, friendly, and the dining room atmosphere is calm and pleasant. There is a Mc'Ds across the street with similar type of food, but this A&W is my preference, due mainly to the more comfortable seating, and its quieter (no incessant beeping fryer buzzers going off all the time, disturbing your ears) I also just like to have my hot tea or coffee in a real ceramic mug! Plus you can't get onion rings across the street (or better then A&W in my opinion!) . This A&W outlet is owned by the same family for a good number of years, and these owners seem keep it in great shape (sink counters in the washroom need a bit of CLR obviously town water supply is hard water). The owners themselves can be seen occasionally working at the counter and serving people themselves. I especially like dropping in for a quickly made hot breakfast of bacon, eggs & toast, all cooked to order . Price for that meal is very low price compared to other cafe's or pancake houses). Many local seniors seem to hang around the establishment often having coffee in small groups, or sitting alone reading the complimentary newspapers provided. So nice for a town with a lot of seniors.

Reviewed 26 July 2012

The restaurant served us quite quickly. We thought it would take some time, but they were fast getting our food to us.

Reviewed 15 July 2012

Food was usual A & W but the state of the washrooms left a LOT to be desired!

Reviewed 13 May 2012

I ate here two mornings in a row. The people here are great, very good sevice and clean. You can see this is a local hang out for breakfast. The food and people are very nice.I will return when in town.