“Great Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Don't let yourself be put off by the drive up appearance or location of this restaurant just off the highway but on the edge of an industrial area. I think the pizza is made the old fashioned way in a real pizza oven rather than by just being put through a new style oven on a conveyor. Faster sure but does not give near the same result. The pizza is thin crust, very tasty and the price is more than reasonable. There are many choices and the 2 for 1 special is especially low cost. Is a small family operation that I'm told has been around for a long time. The people are very pleasant and customer focused. While limited, seating is available both inside and outside. They obviously deliver as there was a steady stream of pizzas going out the door. A very good choice if one wants great pizza.

2  Thank Westgateman1

Reviewed 2 December 2013

I travel to Osoyoos a number of times every year and on at least 1 of those trips I end up ordering pizza, this time I thought I would check out a new place so I went to Tripadvisor and let me tell you Pizza 97A did not live up to the reviews, the entire family were so disappointed, the crust literally tasted like the box the pizza came in! My mom suggested throwing a frozen pizza in the oven... I should have listened to her.

2  Thank Greg R
Reviewed 19 September 2013

I am a pizza freak. I found this place on Trip Advisor and due to the great reviews, decided to try it out. the pep&chs pizza was good but definitely didn't live up to the expectations I had (From the reviews) .my parents had the house pizza (similar to aldressed i believe) and they said it was sooo good.
we didn't eat it, we picked it up and brought it back to the hotel.
friendly owners.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

Pizza delivered to Hotel, on time and HOT. Delivery man said at door
"This is the best pizza in town!" We devoured it. If only our politicians
delivered like this....

Reviewed 5 September 2013

Hands down some of the best pizza I've had, and that includes Italy. Perfect homemade crust, with just the right amount of crunch and chew with high quality toppings, not to mention all at a great price. This is not your typical cookie-cutter pizza chain type place. If only they delivered to Vancouver!