“Great Pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Service can be slow, but the pizza is great!! Homemade thin crust and really fresh ingredients. We order from here every year.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

At the end of the day if you are looking pizza in Osoyoos, it is likely the best spot other than the Sage Pub... But I wouldn't get too excited about it.

Average

Reviewed 17 May 2014

We got take out. It was pretty good but not in line with many of the reviews on here. The staff was friendly and there was a small sitting area.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Don't let yourself be put off by the drive up appearance or location of this restaurant just off the highway but on the edge of an industrial area. I think the pizza is made the old fashioned way in a real pizza oven rather than by just being put through a new style oven on a conveyor. Faster sure but does not give near the same result. The pizza is thin crust, very tasty and the price is more than reasonable. There are many choices and the 2 for 1 special is especially low cost. Is a small family operation that I'm told has been around for a long time. The people are very pleasant and customer focused. While limited, seating is available both inside and outside. They obviously deliver as there was a steady stream of pizzas going out the door. A very good choice if one wants great pizza.

2  Thank Westgateman1
Reviewed 2 December 2013

I travel to Osoyoos a number of times every year and on at least 1 of those trips I end up ordering pizza, this time I thought I would check out a new place so I went to Tripadvisor and let me tell you Pizza 97A did not live up to the reviews, the entire family were so disappointed, the crust literally tasted like the box the pizza came in! My mom suggested throwing a frozen pizza in the oven... I should have listened to her.

2  Thank Greg R