“Great location, great subs like we expected!!”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #33 of 57 Restaurants in Osoyoos
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Fast food
Edmonton
“Great location, great subs like we expected!!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We love Subway and go often all over wherever we go. It was busy at this location at lunch but they handled the rush with ease and we had our subs and off to picnic. Every sub was fresh and yummy with one salad eater that was super happy!!!

• Visited August 2013

Chilliwack, Canada
“Standard subway with terrible service”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

You can't really mess up a sub, right? Two veggie subs and an egg salad sub... Never got the egg selection but the veggie ones were edible once we received them 15 minutes later. Girl said she'd go in back to get the egg but never returned. Like, subway worker girl has left the building, never returned. Weird but seemingly typical of Osoyoos eateries in general.

• Visited July 2013
“Seriously Amazing”
Reviewed 22 March 2013

There was one staff member that caught my eye. Her name is Chrystina, I have NEVER had such great service! She does seem new and is learning her way, it is 2:30 pm, she is super friendly, there is about twelve people in here right now, and I'm watching how she treats them, as well as before I ordered there was an elderly lady ordering, she was patient, respectful, and even made her giggle. So pleased with this new staff member! Keep her!!
The other staff member seemed to pretend to enjoy what she was doing. Wasn't very friendly.

Penticton, BC, Canada
“Staff should be fired!!”
Reviewed 22 March 2013

I went to get a quick veggie sandwich today at approx. 1:30 PM. There was only one person in line and the two staff members were busy talking to some of their friends. One of the staff took the order person in front of me and proceeded to make up the sandwich from the start to taking the money at the till. The other staff member walked right by a couple of times but just ignored me. She seemed to want to talk to her friends rather than serve the customers that pay her wages. By this time there was a line-up of about four people behind me. I got fed up and left. I went to the Oliver Subway and had great service and food. Whoever has the Osoyoos franchise should be checking in on their staff from time to time.

• Visited March 2013
Seattle
“Not the best Subway”
Reviewed 20 August 2012

Maybe it was standard for Canada...in Seattle there are more veges to choose from. The staff was kind of snippy except the cashier..they were very busy, so that's probably why.

Visited August 2012