“Average stay”

Ranked #10 of 11 Hotels in Langley City
Calgary
“Average stay”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

The rooms were well priced and clean but needed repairs and touch-ups if you looked closely. The rooms had WIFI and flat screen TV's but the bed was lumpy and linens were poor quality. Right on a major thoroughfare so was difficult to get out of.

Room Tip: Try to get away from Highway to reduce road noise.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank RBDriscoll

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Salmon Arm, Canada
Reviewed 26 June 2013

This Hotel has a fresh new look and is under friendly and helpful new management.
Everything is clean and well kept.
The rooms are very comfortable with all necessary amenities.
This is a great travel value.
We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Ladysmith, Canada
Reviewed 12 June 2013

Stayed for two nights requested a microwave and a fridge. They were in my room when I checked in. very accommodating and helpful management. New mattresses and the rooms have been updated. A nice little hotel and a good choice if you don't mind the trains.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Vancouver
Reviewed 24 May 2013 via mobile

I picked this hotel due to the great reviews from previous users. Like they all have said... This is a great bang for your buck hotel! Very quick service, the rooms are very nice and clean, and you just can't beat the price! The ONLY downfall I have of this hotel, that I never heard mentioned previously.... Is that this location is situated RIGHT beside the train tracks! There were many long trains and their horns were deafening (our room was on he parking lot side) while trying to fall asleep. I am a heavy sleeper, so I never heard anything throughout the night.... but light sleepers might have a hard time with this location. Other than that, I would definitely recommend this hotel! (And maybe suggest staying on the north side of he hotel to decrease train noise!)

• Stayed May 2013
White Rock
Reviewed 22 May 2013

Stayed here numerous times and the stay has always been very enjoyable.

The rooms are clean and modern.

The staff have been great on a number of occasions -- going out of their way to ensure our stay was the best it could be.

Well done!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank GN42
Prince George area
Reviewed 13 May 2013

With most hotels I find that the quality of sleep or lack there of is usually directly determined by the price that you pay , so I was a little leery at first . When I drove up to the property I it looked clean fresh and well cared for , the lobby was the same , it even smelled new. The check in counter was friendly , quick and no errors with the booking , he gave me full run down of the hotel , they even have a discount program with a restaurant down the road attached to the best western that blew me away you have to have confidence in your hotel to send guests down the road. The room far exceeded my expectations , I've paid double or more for rooms that were not as clean and up to date as this one , flat screen tv , mattress topper , new carpet , all the standard amenities very very surprised. They are in the process of upgrades ( I got a new high back leather desk chair when I stayed ) so I think that they are only going to get better. They offer a free hot breakfast which was really good , I mean seriously ? a free breakfast on top of a nice room in a clean hotel for under $60 , overall great stay and I will be making it my main hotel when I'm in the valley again , I have to say its really nice to get solid value for your $$ for a change rather than some of these places milking every dollar from tired rooms and properties , please keep up the good work people !

Room Tip: I stayed towards the back on the top floor so it was quite quiet
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank thatscold
Kamloops, Canada
Reviewed 10 May 2013

Hello I just want to say how Happy we were when we found this Hotel. The service was bar none the best, the room was clean and very comfortable, the breakfast was great and did I mention the service. I left my phone charger in the plug in the room and I phoned when I got back home that night. The young man at the counter went and found it for me and I asked if he could mail it to me and he said he could do better he had a manager coming to my town the next day and would drop it off at their other hotel. It was there just as they said. Talk about going out of their way for service to a client.We will most certainly be staying here again when we visit Langley. Thank you guys!!!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple