“Amazing quality and value. Friendly staff.”

Canadas Best Value Inn
Ranked #10 of 11 Hotels in Langley City
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Comfortable and very clean rooms. Great breakfast included with room. Staff was very friendly and extremely helpful. Easy to find off the trans Canada and has free parking included. Highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: January 2014

Reviewed 1 January 2014

This place is a little gem.
I am a full time medical student and I needed to get away from home to get some studying done. I stayed here for 8 nights. Apart from the great hospitality, what really impressed me about this place was the cleanliness. The maid service is awesome. You can get your room cleaned every day and at any time during the day.
My room had a small table for studying, Coffee maker and TV.
Comfortable bed, clean linens, free hot breakfast every morning and free wifi! What more can you expect for $60?
There's a Subway restaurant about 100 yards from the hotel.
Walmart, Old Navy and other stores, including the Willow brook Mall are only a few minutes drive. Trans Canada freeway (to Vancouver) is about 5 minutes.

This place is in close proximity of a train track but it never really bothered me. Windows are sound proof. So unless you wanna keep your windows OPEN, the train shouldn't be a problem.
Overall, an awesome experience!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 November 2013

I tried this small motel cos of price, room was small, not much healthy choices for breakfast, location not the greatest, next to a used car lot, nothing much for restaurants in walking distance. I hoped it at least would be quiet but to my dismay it was next to railroad tracks, I could feel the vibrations and hear the train every time it went by and it was all night......I I had known I would pay more to go elsewhere.

Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Clean and updated, you get a free breakfast and they have the best prices I have seen in 20 years! The staff was more than helpful, I would stay here again for sure. I highly recommend this, great value for the price!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 November 2013

This was our 2nd stay at this Hotel. We will come back again and again.
It is aptly named "Best Value". The hotel is clean, tidy, well appointed with many details provided (face and body soap separately!) and good coffee in the rooms.
The owner is very accommodating and helpful with local tips. Being a dog owner and coming to dog shows, this is a nice haven to recharge after a day of fun in the ring.
Thank you, Ardeshir!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 November 2013

We need a hotel right away, so took a chance on this one. Boy what a surprise. When you walk into the lobby you are great to a very friendly gentalman. We were treated like long lost friennds. The check in was short, and onto our room we went. The room was clean, clean ,clean. There was no smoke or pet smell. The bed was the best part. It was a top of the line, because I have trouble with my back, and I slept like a baby. The hotel came with the usual quick breakfast, which was preety good, everything you need for a quick bit to eat before your next road trip.
This hotel is in the right place, close to all you want in Langley . I would stay here again

Room Tip: Just a note to remind you you cant have everything...the train does go through at night, so knowing...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 November 2013

No negative issues except for the noise from the trains. Room very clean , friendly staff and front desk personal were very helpful. Exceptional rates with all the amenities. I have advised my friends and associates of the excellent accommodation provided and i would recommend this hotel to anyone who would like good value for their money.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple