“Spacious Room”

Travelodge Langley City
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Langley City
Reviewed 4 August 2014

The room was clean, and quite spacious. The bed was fairly comfortable. Layout was fairly good except that the couch did not face the TV, and one bed was right up against the wall. The breakfast had limited options but what they had was good. Overall it was a good hotel, would recommend. Stayed there July 30.

1  Thank RidersAreUs
There are newer reviews for Travelodge Langley City

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Unfortunately, my two nights were pre-booked. When my flight from Edmonton was cancelled due to weather, i phoned in the morning to inform them that i wouldn't be arriving. She used a scolding voice to tell me it was non-cancellable. When we arrived the second day the room smelled dank and musty. I didn't argue because i was under the impression from the young guy at the desk that i wouldn't be charged for the previous night (i was). The carpets were gross. The room next door had two large dogs (luckily they were well-behaved, but i can imagine this being an issue). Needless to say, this is my LAST trip to any Travelodge.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank magnet1710
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I stayed at Langley City Travelodge for three weeks. The room meets expectations, although the ventilation can be improved to avoid stuffy "aroma" every time you open the door. However this is overcompensated by professional management (breakfast area is clean, pastry is fresh, coffee is decent decent). Management is proactive and makes an effort to accommodate all your needs.

Overall - Very good!

Room Tip: Rooms on north side are quitter. First floor has less moisture smell
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank V I
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We stayed in this hotel for 15 days. We had a very good experience. The host Diana and team are really good and they work towards making it a good experience for the guests. Breakfast is served every morning and they keep a good supply of food materials. Overall it was a good stay for us for a good price.

3  Thank LetAdventuresBegin
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I have stayed in Langley on several occasions, but never at this facility. I only booked this location as it was close to a wedding we were attending and the people who use TripAdvisor gave it such high ratings! Come on people, really! I will definitely not be back, the room had stains on the carpets, and the smell of mildew almost forced us out! If we had not prepaid, with no option to cancel, we would have left. I am not a diva traveler but when the window MUST stay open to let the fumes out, it is pretty bad. We were on the ground floor and the upstairs traffic was extremely noisy on our ceiling until late into the night. Oh and I forgot to mention, the room had two bathrooms and the one with no toilet, the ballast went and we had no lights as we were getting ready for the wedding... The people were very helpful, but the facility rates right down there at the bottom!!!

Room Tip: The back of the facility was quiet as far as road noise, but the ground floor was really bad for cei...
3  Thank ottomowbeels
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I was visiting Vancouver, B.C. For the first time. The hotel's near down town was way over priced. I looked around for hotels close to the interstate just outside the city. This hotel was a great choice and I was not disappointed. It had free parking and wifi, unlike the downtown hotels. You will pay a lot for parking in Vancouver anyway; now add 20 dollars extra to your hotel bill per night. Langley travel lodge was clean, quiet, and it was a great value. My bed was comfortable. The sheets and towels were clean and the water was hot. You can tell the owners and staff take pride in this hotel. The breakfast was filling and they had waffles, toast, yogart, muffins, fresh fruit, coffee and teas. It was in a great little city of Langley and it is close to interstate 1 that took us right to downtown.

Room Tip: I had a suite with two queen beds.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank jasoneric72
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I stayed at the travelodge for two weeks with my friend and it had everything we needed. It's a great place to stay and very affordable, the room was clean and the bed was nice and comfortable. We even had a room where we could smoke. I'd go there again if I'd come back to Canada. I'm from the Netherlands and I would recommend this motel to everyone. Good price/quality !

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends