“Liked it”

Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Langley City
Vancouver, Canada
“Liked it”
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Spent 1 night with the kids. We were upgraded to a family suite which had bunk beds. My daughter loved it and cried when we left as she didn't want to leave. Our room was big and the kitchen was well stocked. The bathroom lightening was a little to dim but otherwise the room was prefect and clean. Very quite too

Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Adrienne A

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Very very very noisy! These windows are not even close to being Sound proof!!!!!! I checked many times to make sure my windows are even closed at all because it sounds like its wide open . I can hear the smallest sounds from the highway ! They really cheaped out on the windows!

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Dannyddcc
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed here after our wedding at redwoods along with some of our out of town guests. The hotel was extremely comfortable and didn't feel like a hotel that was directly on the highway. Was extremely quite and beds were extremely comfortable. Staff was extremely helpful and upon check in and check out.
As well as multiple bookings for all of our out of town guests.
I would defiantly recommend the hotel for anyone looking to stay.

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Qualicum Beach, Canada
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We chose this hotel because it is very close to the sports complex. It is a lovely, super clean, modern hotel with the added bonus of an attached Moxie's. The room we chose had a den area which provided for a pleasant change from watching TV in bed. The small kitchen area had all the basic necessities for a short stay. The kitchen and bath area sparkled from all the quartz countertops, shiny fixtures and excellent lighting. I really liked the wall-mounted magnifying mirror in the bathroom. A nice added touch that most hotels never think of. The bed was super comfy and the modern décor inviting. There’s a manager on duty at all times which adds a sense of comfort and security. Staff was friendly and helpful. Excellent wi-fi. Ample parking.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We found this hotel to have a convenient location off the highway without the noise. The suite was clean and the beds were comfortable. Our suite was pet friendly, and had plenty of room for our family of four and pets. While the pool was a litte cool for the time of year, overall we had a great stay.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
kamloops
Reviewed 23 May 2014

I chose this hotel purely for location, however I was pleasantly surprised by the massive room, it was seriously a 1 bedroom apartment, full kitchen, just no oven. In suite laundry, walk in closet, two TV's.

Great service, very friendly staff. Also several restaurants in the area, including Moxie's right in the hotel. Easy highway access, close to everything.

I will absolutely stay here again.

Room Tip: Since the hotel is new, it is very soundproof, however a room on the backside away from the highway...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Puerto Aventuras, Mexico
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I stayed 2 nights when in town on business and thought the suite was great. Nicely furnished, clean and well maintained. My wi-fi in the room was OK, better than some hotels, not as good as others. The bed was comfortable and the AC in my room ran great, in fact the second night I turned it off and opted to open my window. I wasn't bothered by the little highway noise I heard but did wake up at 4:20 am to the garbage truck dumping the bin right outside my window.
We ate breakfast at the adjoined Moxies... the food was good but both mornings the girl was by herself and run off her feet. It took us 20 minutes to get and pay the bill. I'll stay here again but will opt for a breakfast stop on the way to the office next time.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business