I stayed July 5, 2012 for one night and had a pleasant surprise when I got my room. The single queen was actually a queen suite, with separate bedroom and two tvs. The room was clean, bed comfortable, modern fixtures. Staff were helpful and offered to let me park my motorcycle at the front door so staff could watch it. A Denny's is attached to the hotel. No pool or it would be a 5 star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the north side of the Langley community Walnut Grove, Sandman Hotel Langley is conveniently located near numerous golf courses, the famous Colossus Movie Theatre and historic Fort Langley. This hotel has all the modern amenities such as high-speed Internet, a business centre, a meeting facility, and on-site dining to make your stay perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandman Hotel - Langley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandman Hotel Langley City
- Sandman Hotel - Langley Langley City