Average room. First impressions were that the hallway smelled very smoky and the room was dark with all lights on. The room itself was clean. Not a lot of hotel 'features'.
The baseboard heater was also very noisy (creaking).
Walking/short drive distance to a lot of things, so the location is good. Overall average, but i wouldn't necessarily return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the north side of the Langley community Walnut Grove, Sandman Hotel Langley is conveniently located near numerous golf courses, the famous Colossus Movie Theatre and historic Fort Langley. This hotel has all the modern amenities such as high-speed Internet, a business centre, a meeting facility, and on-site dining to make your stay perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandman Hotel - Langley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandman Hotel Langley City
- Sandman Hotel - Langley Langley City