“Hotel review”

Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Langley City
Powell River, Canada
“Hotel review”
Reviewed 16 May 2012

We can,t say enough as to how pleased we were.The room was large, clean and very quiet.Laundry room was a big plus,and the breakfast had a great selection.A very good location and friendly staff.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank barrym M
daysinnlangley, Manager at Days Inn & Suites - Langley, responded to this review, 11 June 2012
Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete TripAdvisor Guest

Avi.K

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Kelowna, Canada
Reviewed 15 May 2012

My family and I have been coming to the DaysInn for 5 years now, We live in Kelowna and visit langley quite regualry, This hotel is the only hotel we will stay at, All the staff is amazing and always accomadating. The free breakfast is great and with a varitey of food to choose from,The rooms are always very clean and smell fresh,The fitness room is great as well. The rooms quite large and easy to stay in when your sharing with teenagers or small children, I recommend this hotel to all my family and friends and people I meet when I hear they are looking for a hotel in the area, I will contuine to return to this hotel onall my future stays in Langley.

1 Thank Crystal M
Dear Chrystal M:

Red Deer
Reviewed 15 May 2012

This hotel has friendly, helpful staff, clean rooms, good location, excellent breakfast, central location, reasonable rates.
We've been staying here once or twice a year for the last 4 or 5 years, we like it or we wouldn't come back.

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 9 May 2012

If you are looking for a place to stay in Langley, this is the place. Extremely convenient location and close to all amenities. Exceptionally friendly staff and very clean hotel. Breakfast is great with lots of varieties. The hotel room is very spacious where I was able to do my yoga and pilates practice. Will definitely stay here the next time i am in this area.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank pilogi

Camrose
Reviewed 8 May 2012

We return to this hotel because it is very convenient to our family visits in the area. In every stay we have been treated with the utmost respect and have found the facility to be VERY clean and well maintained. We have stayed at many other hotels, including Super 8 and the breakfast at Days Inn, Langley is far and way better in the selection and the cleanliness of the breakfast room. We do not hesitate to commend Mr. Kumar and his staff for excellent service!

Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
Reviewed 6 May 2012

What a surprise located on the edge of the industrial area but don't let that disuade you this is a top class establishment and the awards won are testimony to the dedication of the staff. From the moment we walked in the door and were greated by friendly helpful, professional staff the experience was the best of our holiday. The cleanliness was second to none. The rooms were large with good blockout window coverings. The linen was clean and of top quality. The breakfast was also excellent. thoroughly recommend the Days Inn & Suites Langley.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Gill R

Hamilton, ON
Reviewed 11 April 2012

My stay consisted of six nights beginning April 2nd. I was welcomed by a front desk attendant and informed of an amazing free long distance phone plan across Canada and the continental U.S.A. that was being made available to guests. My king-sized room was up-to-date in decor and clean - I am particularly fussy about bathrooms and this one was spotless. There was good water pressure and a variable shower head. The towels were of a quality I did not anticipate. My bed was most comfortable, and the duvet cover which can be rather noisy depending upon the filler used, was absolutely silent, light-weight, and yet warm. (I did however miss having the option of at least one waterfowl pillow.) Cleaning staff were friendly and accommodating. I was pleasantly surprised by the variety and quality of breakfast items available (from fruit juices, cold cereals, to waffles and syrup, to blueberry and bran muffins, cinnamon buns, yogurt, bagels, three types of bread for toasting plus a multitude of jams/peanut butter/cream cheese, whole fresh fruit, etc.), and looked forward to this free bonus every morning. Upon arriving for breakfast on my second or third morning, I learned that the hotel's coffee machine had broken but within minutes, urns of steaming Tim Horton's coffee were delivered from the franchise located directly next door. (There were Tim Bits some mornings, too.) The room draperies are black-out types so that there is no danger of being awakened by early morning sun or outdoor lights, and the doors/rooms seem to have quite a high degree of sound-proofing - never once did I hear anyone walking through the hallway. Normally I would have had to request a late check-out on the date of my departure prior to heading for the airport, but management were ahead of me, as when they learned of my departure time, approached me and offered to let me stay on in my room. The management of this hotel is professional, accommodating, and friendly...a winning combination. I am suggesting to family and friends who will be visiting this area to choose to stay at this Days Inn & Suites. I'm sending a big 'thank you' in particular to Avi and Fred who helped make this stay a particularly pleasant one for me. Mrs. R. Keddy, Hamilton, ON

• Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank R K
daysinnlangley, Manager at Days Inn & Suites - Langley, responded to this review, 17 April 2012
Thank you Mrs. R. Keddy for such a detailed and good review regarding your recent stay with us. I have shared this review with all my staff members.

It is great to hear that your stay was comfortable and that the staff accommodated your needs, I can assure you it was their pleasure to do so.We hope to be of service to you in
Also consider these accommodations in or near Langley City
Sandman Signature Langley Hotel
Sandman Signature Langley Hotel
#6 of 11 in Langley City
Hampton Inn & Suites Langley Surrey

Been to Days Inn & Suites - Langley? Share your experiences!