“Fort Langley stop over” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Langley City
Kamloops, Canada
“Fort Langley stop over”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

Great hotel close to Fort Langley. The hotel has a pool and nice breakfast, but the breakfast is only open until 9 am. Shame when on vacation to have to get up early to eat. The hotel is super convenient as its just off the highway yet we didn't hear a bit on noise. It is about 10 minutes to the fort so a great place to stay.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Winnipeg, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

I picked this hotel because I seen there were rooms available through expedia. So I walked in to book a room and the girl said she couldn't give me the rate from expedia because there were no room left at that price and I would have to pay $45 more. So I booked through expedia in front of her and she told me she was just going to cancel my reservation when it came in. I was tired and told her to just give me any room then and charge me whatever. So I got to the room the ice bucket was dirty and the plastic cups were used and carpet looked like it wasn't vacuumed. When I checked out I was going to complain but i was only charged the expedia rate so i just left.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Donald S

Travellers are raving about these Langley City hotels

Montreal, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

I come every year at this location for an annual event. Year after year I observed the place deteriorating from many aspects. I always stay only 4 nights so as long is clean I don't care about their future.
This year I was absolutely horrified. They are infested with bed bugs. I woke up after the first night with my arms, neck and forehead full of marks. The itching is unbearable. I didn't know what it is and I thought I was bitten by mosquitoes. Second night I woke up with my hands swollen by bites. I've seen some bugs in my bed and I didn't know what they are because I've never seen bed bugs in my life. I got one put it in the sing and squash it. The bug was full of my blood.
I took more bugs from the bed into a plastic cup and went down stairs and show it to the lady at the reception (it was almost 3.00 AM) She started with OMG and all that jazz. She moved me in another room on the same floor. After I entered the room I went to check the bed to see if is clean. The first pillow I lifted I've seen a bug because they are only coming out at night (now I'm informed).
Long story short: at the end of my stay they didn't gave me any discount or anything to show me they care so that proved me they knew about the bed bugs infestation before.
2014 was the last time in this life I'll ever set foot in that hotel. The staff is nice nothing to say but the conditions to live there are absolutely horrific. I'm not picky and I'm not the sensitive kind of person but I have to tell the truth.

Just to let you know people: if u get bed bugs in your luggage and bring them home YOU ARE SCREWED.

Room Tip: The best tip I can give is : DO NOT STAY THERE. Especially if you have kids.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Location
3 Thank unstoppablenick
Gardnerville, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

We've visited Vancouver several times before and wanted a central location for our trip here! This property filled the bill. Centrally located for our travels East or into the Vancouver areas. Price was great as was the hotel AND it's staff. Our room was really nice and quiet, with a fridge and microwave. We used the pool area the first night. Sat in the hot tub and relaxed, then jumped in the pool. The facilities were clean and towels were provided. The free breakfast choices were good, with juices, cereal, waffle maker, coffee, fruit, and items for the toaster. But if you like bacon, sausage, or eggs, you'll have to dine out. There were hard boiled eggs. I would recommend this hotel, especially if you wish to visit Harrison Hot Springs, Fort Langley, or the Vancouver Zoo. This hotel is close to the Canada 1, and the US border is a short hop South.

Room Tip: If you travelling with family, this hotels pool has a water slide and childrens pool to keep the kid...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
      Rooms
1 Thank jwp61
Langley
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

Not good, pool deck covered in ants, torn bedding, broken shower curtain, ripped wallpaper. Loved the propery before, used to have excellent service and amenities, but not anymore. Not sure if there was an ownership change, but highly disappointed. Will not be back

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Langley
Sandman Signature Langley Hotel
Sandman Signature Langley Hotel
#7 of 11 in Langley City

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!