Ocean Park Pizza & Steak House Restaurant Walnut Grove
Ranked #131 of 294 Restaurants in Langley City
Price range: US$7 - US$16
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Canadian, Seafood, Greek
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Langley City, Canada
“Loaded Pizza”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

The Pizza is delish here. FULLY loaded with toppings and a crust you wont throw back into the box!! The Ocean park everything is a favorite. We dined in once and it was alright. Their main business I think is through their pizza delivery! Pasta and other dishes are comparable to other places with take out lasagna and such. The pizza though is way beyond any I've had before though.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Jennsar2014

Fort Langley, Canada
“Consistantly good”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

This is our go-to-spot at least once per month. Best tzatziki (loaded with garlic), chicken souvlaki with greek rice, roast potato and pita with tzatzki is a staple for us.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Lloyd W
Langley City, Canada
“Comfort Food at it's Best”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

We use Ocean Park as one of our take-out venues. The restaurant itself is small. The food is hit and miss depending on how fresh the ingredients are. Sometimes the pizza crust is out of this world sometimes it tastes as if it sat in the fridge for a month. When the food is on you are hard pressed to eat better.

Visited September 2013
Langley, Canada
“Don't judge a book by it's cover”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Small dated dining room, but the food and service is worth it.

The escargot are some of the best we've had in awhile!

The Meat Lover's Pizza came extra thick and loaded with meats. Tasted wonderful!

Fetuccine Alfredo with chicken and mushrooms - pasta was perfect, creamy, good flavor.

Our waiter was awesome, treated us like we were in an expensive 5 star restaurant. :)

My only complaint, was a few days later ordered a Meat Lover's to take home. My husband's company always gets there pizza here and he raves about the amount of toppings on them. Which I did experience when we ate in the restaurant. I was very disappointed to get home with my pizza and discover it wasn't nearly as thick. Not sure what happened there, but I would order again just to see if it was just an off day for them.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Hobbitz
Frisco, Texas
“Get the lasagna!”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Staying at a nearby hotel, the front desk staff said to go here if I wanted pasta. So I did. I asked the waiter what his favorite pasta dish was and he didn't hesitate when he said ' lasagna'. When it was brought to my table I immediately thought that I could never eat so much food. The garlic bread was a huge chunk, soaked in garlic butter and toasted crispy. The lasagna was bubbly hot but the pasta was cooked to perfection...not mushy like so many restaurant lasagnas. The cheese that covered the top was melted and browned. Just the right amount of sauce. To my surprise I devoured almost the entire bowl!
Don't be fooled by this non descript store front or the no frills interior in a strip mall. If you want great lasagna, go here. Don't bother with the house salad...not worth it and besides the size of your entree will more than fill you up.

Visited August 2013