My family (2 adults and a 3 year old) visited Abbotsford for work and leisure. Initially we only planned on staying one night. We were in the larger building without the front desk. Our room was on the 2nd floor and near one of the ends, near an exit. The halls were a little small and the carpet was a little out of date, but the room was very nice. There are NO elevators in this building so if you have a lot of stuff, request the other building or first floor.
We stayed in a 2 double room. The beds were comfortable and there was a refrigerator and a microwave, as well as a small table in the corner. The bathroom (with toilet and tub) was tiny! The breakfast was nice. It was the first time I had seen french toast at a breakfast. Very well stocked and the staff was great at keeping it filled for the hungry guests.
We swam in the pool twice. It was very nice. Cozy but fun for a 3 year old and never busy or overly crowded.
We ended up checking out, only to find that we needed another night so we booked the same hotel. This time we ended up in what we were told were suites (upon the first night from the front desk) but we had a 2 double beds as well. The room was nicer then the first. The carpet looked a lot better and there was a desk and the bathroom was much larger. The pool in this building was just as nice. This building DOES have an elevator but we were on the first floor and did not need it.
Overall, this was a very good stay. There were modern touches throughout the hotel and rooms, I just didn't care for the old carpets and the second building without an elevator. Right near highway 1 but we didn't notice any extra noise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy our FREE hot breakfast or breakfast on the go, complimentary wireless Internet, Flat screen TVs, micro/fridges in every room and much more at Abbotsford's award winning hotel. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Regency offers the best value in Abbotsford. Along with our free breakfast, the hotel offers two indoor heated pools, 2 whirl pools and a Fitness Centre. Centrally located, our Abbotsford airport hotel is only minutes from: Abbotsford Int. Airport (YXX) Seven Oaks Shopping Centre, Tradex, The Abbotsford Regional Hospital, Recreational facilities, the Abbotsford Entertainment Center, and a Variety of Restaurant Choices. We also offer over 1200 square feet of meeting/banquet space. So plan your next meeting, wedding, or special function at our Abbotsford hotel. Looking for packages? We offer a great variety with our on wedding, romance or sleep and fly options. We look forward to seeing you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Regency Inn & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Regency Inn & Conference Centre Hotel Abbotsford
- Best Western Plus Regency Inn And Conference Centre
- Best Western Abbotsford
- Abbotsford Best Western