This hotel is appropriate for it's pricing. The rooms are clean, with comfortable beds and linens. The updated decor is in keeping with recent renovations. There is some highway noise on the side that faces the highway, and we were offered rooms with queen beds (instead of king beds) on the "quiet" side of the hotel. Updating the windows to transmit less noise would have been a smart move during the renovations.
Unfortunately, the breakfast advertised on the hotel's website is nothing like what was provided. When booking a room, the hotel site at bwregency.bc.ca says "<i>Our free breakfast features omelets, eggs, Canadian ham, bacon, sausages, pancakes, waffles and french toast, pastries and much more.</i>" The one morning we bothered to eat breakfast at the hotel, there were two steam trays, one split between egg product patties and unappetizing looking breakfast sausages, the other filled with soggy shredded potato patties. We stuck with the hardboiled eggs, toast and a whole apples or oranges. There were not any waffles, omelets, bacon, canadian ham, french toast or freshly prepared anything in sight. On the upside, the coffee was good, as was the tea selection. If you consider it more of a decent continental breakfast with some inedible steam tray stuff, and you won't be dissappointed.
No matter what the front desk tells you, unless you absolutely cannot go elsewhere, do NOT eat at the ABC family restaurant in the hotel. It's no good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy our FREE hot breakfast or breakfast on the go, complimentary wireless Internet, Flat screen TVs, micro/fridges in every room and much more at Abbotsford's award winning hotel. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Regency offers the best value in Abbotsford. Along with our free breakfast, the hotel offers two indoor heated pools, 2 whirl pools and a Fitness Centre. Centrally located, our Abbotsford airport hotel is only minutes from: Abbotsford Int. Airport (YXX) Seven Oaks Shopping Centre, Tradex, The Abbotsford Regional Hospital, Recreational facilities, the Abbotsford Entertainment Center, and a Variety of Restaurant Choices. We also offer over 1200 square feet of meeting/banquet space. So plan your next meeting, wedding, or special function at our Abbotsford hotel. Looking for packages? We offer a great variety with our on wedding, romance or sleep and fly options. We look forward to seeing you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Regency Inn & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Regency Inn & Conference Centre Hotel Abbotsford
- Best Western Plus Regency Inn And Conference Centre
- Best Western Abbotsford
- Abbotsford Best Western