“They have elevators!!!!!”

Best Western Plus Regency Inn & Conference Centre
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Abbotsford
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I always stay at the Best Western Plus Regency Inn and Conference Centre when I visit Abbotsford. They have clean spacious rooms with WIFI and kitchenettes and service that is second to none. Last night I was so happy that the construction of their new elevator in their second building was finished and I was able to use it to bring my heavy luggage to my room. Once I unpacked I noticed that I'd forgotten my toothbrush and tooth paste. I went back to the front desk and it was provided to me free of charge and they asked me if I needed anything else. This morning the wonderful breakfast young lady greeting me so warmly and showed me some new items they have in their breakfast selection. Fresh fruit! Another guest with a gluten allergy asked her if she had gluten free options for bacon and the young lady went back and got all the labels for the products and let the guest review them. Then she offered to cook her some bacon individually to make sure it didn't come in contact with pans that may have had gluten in them. These are the reasons this hotel is my first choice in Abbotsford.

Room Tip: The ones with the kitchenettes are great.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Rooms are clean, beds comfortable, and the breakfast is excellent! Fairly quiet though hotel is located close to Freeway. The restaurant connected to the hotel was a good family restaurant with excellent service!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Anna M
Reviewed 4 April 2014

I have been a guest here as part of a large group annually for years. As far as the group booking goes, Kim is always on the ball with attention to all the details. We have never been let down. Also, the entire staff goes to great lengths to accommodate our needs. Truly over and above what would be expected of any hotel, and consistent year over year.
The hotel itself is very clean and well maintained. The on-site conference center is well equipped for functions of any kind. The presidential suite perfect for families or groups and is very well furnished and comfortable. I forget that I am even at a hotel at times.
I love the free hot breakfast offered at most Best Western hotels, and have enjoyed it at several locations across North America. I can honestly say that this one is easily the best. Good, fresh food (hot and cold) juices and coffee/tea. Truly something for everyone. The staff here is not happy until you are satisfied.
Based on how well I have been treated here over the years, I wouldn't think of booking my annual stay anywhere else. Not even for a second.
If you are thinking of booking a stay here...Do it!
If you are an employee at this hotel... Please pat yourself on the back.
If you are a Best Western executive...Please recognize the staff at this property for their top-notch service and contribution to promoting and representing your brand.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I stay at this hotel one weekend a year and have for the last five years and I have never been disappointed, not once! It is consistently an excellent place to stay. They treat us like family coming home, every year.

The hotel itself is clean and bright and has been recently renovated, the complimentary breakfast they offer is better than most restaurants I have been to and the staff are beyond fabulous!

This is the place to stay when visiting Abbotsford!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2014

The management and staff went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. They allowed us use of the eating area to eat lunch and supper which meant a lot to us as a team. I would highly recommend this as a place to stay with a team.

Room Tip: Room 434 with separate bedroom and full kitchen for cooking.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
traveling_gourmet_bc, General Manager at Best Western Plus Regency Inn & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Thank you so much for staying with us during the Provincial tournaments in Abbotsford and for recommending the Best Western PLUS Regency to other teams. We were glad to hear that our Breakfast lounge worked well for your lunches and dinners and it was really our pleasure to have you at our hotel. Room 434, our junior suite, is really popular for teams as well, so thanks for mentioning that in your review :) We hope you had a fantastic tournament and a wonderful stay in Abbotsford and look forward to seeing you again.

Kim Hissink
Director of Sales

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Very nice hotel, stopped here for a few days during spring break. Had two rooms and both were very comfortable and roomy. The beds were great an so was he staff. A full breakfast in the mornings makes this a must stay. Will definitely be staying here again when we come to the lower mainland. Just off the highway for easy access and a restaurant on the premises.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Roman50
traveling_gourmet_bc, General Manager at Best Western Plus Regency Inn & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Thank you so much for choosing the Best Western Plus Regency and taking the time to write this kind review of our hotel. We really appreciate your kind comments about our rooms, value and complimentary hot breakfast. Your words have put a smile on all of our faces here at the hotel!

Shamin Devraj and Mebs Tejpar
General Managers

Reviewed 19 March 2014

I stayed one night at this hotel where I was presenting a workshop the next day. The hotel was welcoming, efficient and modern. I was preparing for my presentation so I did not make use of the many amenities and facilities. I found my room perfect for the work I had to accomplish. The conference facilities were excellent for my presentation the next day. The service and catering were high quality and contributed greatly to a successful event.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for staying with us at the Best Western PLUS Regency Inn and for using our facilities for your workshop. We really appreciate your kind comments about our rooms, and services and look forward to seeing you again.

Shamin Devraj and Mebs Tejpar