Best Western Plus Regency Inn & Conference Centre
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Abbotsford
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 11 April 2014

An awesome stay in a comfortable sized room with helpful and polite staff. It was extremely busy due to a concert in town (which we were also attending). The wife forgot her phone charger and the receptionist went out of her way to find one and loan it too her. Just a great stay. Breakfast was great too with plenty of choices and fresh hot food continously brought out whilst we sat and ate! Would highly recommend..

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 702phile

Reviewed 8 April 2014

I had to switch rooms after my first night because of flickering lights in the bathroom when i used my hair dryer, it was giving me a headache. I left my earrings on the bed side table and went to work forgeetting about them until I returned. I called the front desk and they said no earrings were reported as being found... they didnt just grow legs, where did they go? Also the hotel is in two seperate buildings that do not connect. The breakfast area was accross the parking lot (in the BC rainy season) and my swipe card to enter did not work numerous times so back and forth I walked to have it re programmed until finally a worker saw me and just let me in. Internet connection came and went as I worked at night, showers went hot than cold. I travel for business one week a month and typially stay at Best Western as I collect their points. I would not stay here again

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I always stay at the Best Western Plus Regency Inn and Conference Centre when I visit Abbotsford. They have clean spacious rooms with WIFI and kitchenettes and service that is second to none. Last night I was so happy that the construction of their new elevator in their second building was finished and I was able to use it to bring my heavy luggage to my room. Once I unpacked I noticed that I'd forgotten my toothbrush and tooth paste. I went back to the front desk and it was provided to me free of charge and they asked me if I needed anything else. This morning the wonderful breakfast young lady greeting me so warmly and showed me some new items they have in their breakfast selection. Fresh fruit! Another guest with a gluten allergy asked her if she had gluten free options for bacon and the young lady went back and got all the labels for the products and let the guest review them. Then she offered to cook her some bacon individually to make sure it didn't come in contact with pans that may have had gluten in them. These are the reasons this hotel is my first choice in Abbotsford.

Room Tip: The ones with the kitchenettes are great.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Rooms are clean, beds comfortable, and the breakfast is excellent! Fairly quiet though hotel is located close to Freeway. The restaurant connected to the hotel was a good family restaurant with excellent service!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Anna M
Reviewed 4 April 2014

I have been a guest here as part of a large group annually for years. As far as the group booking goes, Kim is always on the ball with attention to all the details. We have never been let down. Also, the entire staff goes to great lengths to accommodate our needs. Truly over and above what would be expected of any hotel, and consistent year over year.
The hotel itself is very clean and well maintained. The on-site conference center is well equipped for functions of any kind. The presidential suite perfect for families or groups and is very well furnished and comfortable. I forget that I am even at a hotel at times.
I love the free hot breakfast offered at most Best Western hotels, and have enjoyed it at several locations across North America. I can honestly say that this one is easily the best. Good, fresh food (hot and cold) juices and coffee/tea. Truly something for everyone. The staff here is not happy until you are satisfied.
Based on how well I have been treated here over the years, I wouldn't think of booking my annual stay anywhere else. Not even for a second.
If you are thinking of booking a stay here...Do it!
If you are an employee at this hotel... Please pat yourself on the back.
If you are a Best Western executive...Please recognize the staff at this property for their top-notch service and contribution to promoting and representing your brand.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I stay at this hotel one weekend a year and have for the last five years and I have never been disappointed, not once! It is consistently an excellent place to stay. They treat us like family coming home, every year.

The hotel itself is clean and bright and has been recently renovated, the complimentary breakfast they offer is better than most restaurants I have been to and the staff are beyond fabulous!

This is the place to stay when visiting Abbotsford!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2014

The management and staff went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. They allowed us use of the eating area to eat lunch and supper which meant a lot to us as a team. I would highly recommend this as a place to stay with a team.

Room Tip: Room 434 with separate bedroom and full kitchen for cooking.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
traveling_gourmet_bc, General Manager at Best Western Plus Regency Inn & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Thank you so much for staying with us during the Provincial tournaments in Abbotsford and for recommending the Best Western PLUS Regency to other teams. We were glad to hear that our Breakfast lounge worked well for your lunches and dinners and it was really our pleasure to have you at our hotel. Room 434, our junior suite, is really popular for teams as well, so thanks for mentioning that in your review :) We hope you had a fantastic tournament and a wonderful stay in Abbotsford and look forward to seeing you again.

Kim Hissink