Best Western Bakerview Inn
Sandman Hotels
US$145
US$117
US$68
Super 8 Abbotsford BC(Abbotsford)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$88
Quality Hotel & Conference Centre(Abbotsford)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$124
Coast Abbotsford Hotel & Suites(Abbotsford)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$132
US$92
Priceline
Sweet Dreams Luxury Inn(Abbotsford)
US$266
US$259
Abbotsford Hotel(Abbotsford)
US$67
US$65
All reviewscrossroads restaurantmt bakerwould stay againindoor poolair conditionerhot tubborder crossinglate checkgreat place to staytranscanada highwayeasy accessrooms are cleanvery nice hotelbed was very comfortableconvenient locationliving roompet
Reviewed 27 November 2013

The noise from the freeway traffic, other guests, and the in-room refrigerator kept me awake all night. I won't stay at this hotel again. If you can sleep through noise, the location is great, right next to the freeway, no meandering through town. The room was also very clean.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Anne K
Maggie A, General Manager at Best Western Bakerview Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2013

Dear Anne K,
Thank you very much for your feedback. We value your comments, as they enable us to further improve our services and to surpass the very high standards our guests expect. I appreciate the compliments on the cleanliness of our rooms. We really appreciate it and know the team will as well when I share it with them.
Most importantly, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience of the noise level from the highway, unfortunately we have no control over that however we can control the disturbances by other patrons or any issues inside your room. Please do advise an employee at the hotel so we can address any concerns you have as your comfort and rest is the utmost importance to us.
I thank you again for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually.

Thank you for staying with us and we all hope to have an opportunity to serve you again.

Maggie Amirani

Reviewed 12 November 2013

Was staying in Abbotsford to visit family, and chose this hotel based mainly on a good price, A good price usually means drawbacks in other areas, but I have to say I was very impressed with our stay. The room was clean, and the beds comfortable. The staff were friendly, and the pool and hot tub were better maintained than some I've seen in higher class hotels. The only minor downside was a bit of noise one night from a sports team staying below us, but I've certainly heard worse. The Bakerview Inn will definitely be on our future itineraries as long as they keep that great value for money.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Maggie A, General Manager at Best Western Bakerview Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

Dear DX2GO,
I can’t begin to tell you how happy it made me to read about your experience at our hotel. The team here strives to make each guest experience as close to perfect as humanly possible. When we accomplish that goal we’ve done our job. I am so honored that you choose the Best Western Bakerview Inn while you were in Abbotsford. And we’re extremely grateful that you took the time out of your busy schedule to share this wonderful feedback. I really appreciate it and know the team will as well when I share it with them. We look forward to welcoming you back again the next time you are in town
Maggie

Reviewed 25 October 2013

Very nice clean hotel located just off the highway. Staff were wonderful and very accommodating. Beds were super comfy and they have the best pillows i have ever slept on! Beautiful pool and hot tub. Great value.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear Cathy162,
Thank you very much for your feedback. We value your comments.
I appreciate the compliments on the staff and the level of service provided. It encourages our team members to work even harder and consistently delight our guests.
We are so happy to hear you rested well and are thrilled you enjoyed the hotels pool & hot tub, sure is nice to relax after long days on the road.
Looking forward to welcoming you back

Maggie

Reviewed 23 October 2013

We were travelling to Port Alberni and this Hotel was an excellent choice both ways as it is immediately off Highway number 1 and only an hour from the Ferry Terminal. The rooms were clean and well kept and after a 12 hour drive it was nice to have a good Hotel to stop at. There are numerous choices for food services and fuel in the close proximity.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Maggie A, General Manager at Best Western Bakerview Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Dear Thomas D,
Great to hear - we love our location too! So convenient to all those places, and downtown business areas too. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Abbotsford
Kind Regards,

Maggie A

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I booked this hotel because we were in Canada for a bmx race. It was only my son and I so I figured we could save some money by staying at a less expensive hotel. I didn't expect a whole lot but was really impressed when we walked into the room! We stayed in a king bed and sofa couch room and the bed and room was very comfy! Everything seemed pretty updated and clean. I will definitely stay in their king room again in the future!! The fact that they didn't offer breakfast was not an issue for us being that there was a Tim Horton's right next door!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Maggie A, General Manager at Best Western Bakerview Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Dear heidzters,
Thank you very much for your great feedback. We value your comments, as they enable us to further improve our services and to surpass the very high standards our guests expect. We are happy that the room and hotel worked for you and appreciate the compliments on the staff and the level of service provided.
We look forward to welcoming you back

Maggie Amirani