Sandman Hotel & Suites Abbotsford
US$72
US$69
Agoda.com
Good 3.5/5
Quality Hotel & Conference Centre(Abbotsford)(Great Value!)
US$87
Very Good 4/5
Super 8 Abbotsford BC(Abbotsford)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$77
US$111
US$95
Abbotsford Hotel(Abbotsford)
US$67
Hotels.com
Average 3/5
BROOKSIDE INN Boutique Hotel(Abbotsford)
US$126
Hotels.com
Excellent 5/5
All reviewswasher and dryerfull kitchenliving roomking suitemoxie's restaurantstove topseven oaksparking lotsized bedawesome staydenny's attachedwould stay here againfront desk staffgas fireplaceenjoyed my staystayed here for two nightsi highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 April 2014

We stayed in the Deluxe King Suite, it had a separate bedroom, and full kitchen, washer and dryer, a fireplace and a balcony. It was a good location, there was a Mall close by and a Moxies, Denny's and Superstore. The room was clean and quiet. There was lots of free parking as well. Our only problem was that because there were 3 of us we asked for a sofa bed for my son to sleep on but there aren't any so I was told they have air beds. They did bring one in but it was losing air, I called the desk and someone did come up and put more air in it but shortly after we went to sleep it was getting flat again. My son (who is 6 feet tall) had to sleep on the couch. We would stay here again if it was just the two of us.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Summerlovin2014
Reviewed 17 April 2014

We stayed in a King suite and it was our second stay. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The location is great right next the The Super Store and Denny's, the mall is close by. We had a separate bedroom and a living room with an electric fireplace, kitchen and a washer/dryer. The wifi worked well. We enjoyed all aspects of our visit and look forward to the next time we stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank MichelleGee8
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I recently stayed here for 4 days and found it was just as good as when I last stayed there 2 years ago. There is lots of parking. My suite was on 4th floor and very quiet. I had living room, separate bedroom, kitchen with full size fridge and stove. Housekeeping did a good job of cleaning up and making bed for me every morning when I went out. Free Wi-Fi in room was fast and I had no problems with it. There is a Denny's restaurant attached to the hotel and breakfast there was fast and good. Or there is a fancier Moxies restaurant across the parking lot, and there is also a large supermarket less than 100 meters away, so you can buy your own supplies and cook in your room. My only criticism is that the exercise room on main floor is very small and uninviting. (But outside you can walk for blocks and not feel unsafe. I will stay there again.

Room Tip: My 4th floor room overlooking parking lot was quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Canadaduck
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I was back here again for another conference two years later. I half-expected the quality to go down just because it's been another two years but I was wrong. The hotel is still great as usual.

I did want to share that I got upgraded to the family suite (despite there was only two of us) and thought it was very impressive with the extra bunk beds. I would recommend asking for the family suites if you have kids. A very spacious suite! Space for kids to run around (though the 3rd floor neighbours might not like that).

Nothing has changed since my last visit. They maintained everything very well. It's a clean hotel. I would have no problems coming back here again and again.

Room Tip: Higher floors are quieter
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Vincent C
abbysandman, General Manager at Sandman Hotel & Suites Abbotsford, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Thank-you for taking the time to review our property. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay!
Your comments are much appreciated and it is very rewarding to hear we met your expectations on your second visit. We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

I always stay here. The staff are great. The price for getting an apartment type suite is very good. I recommend this hotel. It is a good central location. There is a superstore across the street for groceries or a prepared meal.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business