“Wonderful stay!”

Ranked #1 of 8 Abbotsford B&B and Inns
Saskatoon, Canada
“Wonderful stay!”
Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

We needed a four day stay while we attended a wedding and were not interested in a hotel. The house is great and filled with interesting antiques. For me I appreciated the good bed and the incredible breakfasts we had. We would definitely return if in the area again.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Abbotsford, Canada
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I wanted to stay somewhere relaxing the night before my wedding with my bridal party and also have a place to get ready close to the venue. After reading some reviews I decided that this bed and breakfast would be the perfect fit...and it was! The owners, Leslie and Ramsey, are extremely lovely people and are very accommodating. They even had cookies waiting for us in our rooms when we got there! The next morning breakfast was right on time and delicious. They were great about letting us have people come in to do our hair and makeup, even when we pretty much took over the whole living room. I also came back that night with my husband for the wedding night and had another fabulous stay, with another great breakfast the next morning. They helped to make my wedding day run perfectly and you can tell they genuinely care about their guests. I will definitely be returning one day!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Kelowna, Canada
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We truly will remember to recommend this lovely B and B for anyone that needs to stay overnight in Abbotsford. We loved the location ,the tastefully decorated house,the beautiful garden,all the little touches ( fresh cookies,chocolate,tea or coffee,soap,Q-tips,shampoo and more)that were for us to enjoy.Ramsey and Leslie are truly interested in their guests and made us feel at home but also gave us the privacy we needed.The Breakfast are very generous and so tasty.
We will stay there again .

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ruth652
Bellevue, Washington
Reviewed 22 May 2014

We needed just a nights stay at Abbotsford to visit a cousin for a quick hop across the Aldergrove border from WAshington. Wee were thrilled and very impressed with the well appointed room and soaking jetted tub ! The gem is in the owners Ramsey and Leslie who welcomed us and made everything possible to make our stay memorable and delightful! They grow vegetables and herbs out back and sent a Korean mint starter with us on our way home. Sadly we couldn't bring it across so my cousin is tending it for us! If you want some peace and quiet or just a restful place in beautiful Abbotsford or Mission ( next city) this is the finest you'll find ! Breakfast was delicious and they won't run out of options for you! I give it a two thumbs up!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Coaldale, Canada
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We booked two rooms for our three night stay at the Clayburn B&B. Just minutes from central Abbotsford, we were able to easily get to and from the facility where the TWU graduation was being held and close to the Abbotsford Airport as well. Both rooms had private bathrooms, comfortable beds and lovely bed linens. The whole house was lovely decorated and we were made to feel most welcome by our hosts. The best part of the stay was breakfast. We made our choice of cooked breakfast items the evening before. The coffee was delicious as were the homemade muffins and scones. Fresh fruit and yogurt was also an accompaniment to the breakfast. All in all we would highly recommend this B &B and we would be remise not to mention the great cookies left each evening for us!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Harrison Hot Springs, Canada
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Our group of six booked the B&B for a special birthday celebration. This was our second visit here and we felt like we were coming home. Leslie and Ramsey were accommodating and gracious. The meals were wonderful and the rooms were as comfortable as we remember them. The decor is charming with even more unique items than we remembered from our first visit. We had a lovely walk around the village in the morning and explored the gardens at the inn, something we didn't do on our last visit. I highly recommend this B&B if you are looking for something different from the standard big chain hotel. It is impeccably clean, beautifully and uniquely appointed and most importantly warm mad welcoming!

Room Tip: All rooms have wonderful bedding. Two rooms feature ensuites but the ones with cross hall baths are...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Sidney, Canada
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I arranged to stay here for three nights for a course taking place in Abbotsford. Most of the other attendees had arranged bookings in local chain hotels. I didn't want this and thought the B&B experience might suit me better. I am so glad I did and I think the others were jealous about my perfect accommodation!
I was met by Ramsey and he told me that I was getting an upgrade from the room I had originally booked, to include the en-suite rather than have the bathroom across the hall. The room was the Maclure room and it was named after a Scottish immigrant who came here in the 1800s. What a lovely room with a big bath, wonderful bed and beautiful linens. Ramsey was the perfect host and made fresh muffins on my first morning! He said his wife, Leslie, was the baker but she was visiting family and would be back later that day. I was made feel so welcome and given dinner recommendations. Tried out these and they were great (The Blackberry Kitchen, Mission) and Bavaria Restaurant, Abbotsford.
I felt so welcome and almost part of the family. What a beautiful house (built as the managers house for the brick factory) with lovely gardens. I wish I could have stayed longer and got to enjoy it more. I would highly recommend it and plan to return at some point on holiday rather than for work!

Room Tip: My room was on the first floor (up one flight of stairs) at the front of the property. It was a litt...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo