“Fresh good food”

Ranked #25 of 344 Restaurants in Abbotsford
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Noodle road is awesome. They have fresh sushi and I love their Bim Bi Bop and sunomono salad ( they give you a sampler of this salad before eating, so good). I also like their magic balls (breaded & fried mushrooms with Thai sweet dip). People are very friendly. Standard pricing, a little cheaper than some but not what I would call cheap.

2  Thank travelling-sommer

Reviewed 8 May 2013

I was traveling around British Columbia and my next destination was Calgary. I am from Victoria and when I was in Abby I stopped at Noodle Roads. I was very starving at that time and when I felt lost in this town, Noodle Roads changed that for me. Their employees were very welcoming anf wonderful. Also, their services are amazing and the mood of the restaurant was nice. The dishes were warm and delicious! The prices were't that high and they tasted good. After my journey, I am going to re-visit this place. That's how good it is! Take a break and eat some wonderful dishes at Noodle Roads! I guarantee it! Bravo!

2  Thank jk10047
Reviewed 28 April 2013 via mobile

This Korean and Japanese restaurant is absolutely delicious! The service was great and the restaurant's atmosphere is welcoming. Everyone can enjoy the fabulous food. Doesn't matter if you are Korean or not. The employees are very generous and they are always at their best to make the food's quality at its best. If you are craving for some Asian food, this is the place for you. Stop by at NoodleRoads and try it out!! I rate this place 5 star!!

Reviewed 24 April 2013

The food at this Korean / Japanese Cuisine restaurant is absolutely divine... The owner / chef (Steven) is formerly the head chef from a 5 star hotel / restaurant in Seoul Korea and has brought to Abbotsford dishes that make my mouth water..
The sushi is excellent, BUT the Korean dishes are what one needs to explore, Dolsot Bibinbob, Gamja Tang, Tsunami Salad and Spicy Beef Noodle Soup to name a few..
I make every attempt to dine here, at the Very least, twice a week..
Don't miss it..
Not a fancy atmosphere, nor are the prices, just GREAT food..

3  Thank TripMember04022015
Reviewed 15 April 2012

Our Korean friends introduced us to Noodle Road. The location is not the greatest, so it's easy to overlook, but once inside the decor, service and food are all excellent. Try the sweet and sour pork - it's the best I've ever had, and I'll never go back to the traditional Chinese food version of it, having tasted this!!!