“Fantastic!!”

Ranked #46 of 335 Restaurants in Abbotsford
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Stopped in for lunch today with the family. What a great place, as the other review says "Abbotsford's best kept secret" The food was outstanding!! Staff are very welcoming and friendly. Portions are generous. The sunomono salad with creamy sesame sauce they surprised us with was delicious. I want to go a lot so I can try everything on the menu. Thank you to Chef Steven for opening his restaurant here in Abbotsford. The staff are excellent. See you again soon. Absolutely DELICIOUS food!!! Oh ya we got our bill, and then she brought us some very tasty cantaloupe (another surprise) Well done and keep it up Noodle Road!!! :-)

1  Thank cheftaz147
There are newer reviews for Noodle Road

Reviewed 7 September 2013

Noodle road is awesome. They have fresh sushi and I love their Bim Bi Bop and sunomono salad ( they give you a sampler of this salad before eating, so good). I also like their magic balls (breaded & fried mushrooms with Thai sweet dip). People are very friendly. Standard pricing, a little cheaper than some but not what I would call cheap.

2  Thank travelling-sommer
Reviewed 8 May 2013

I was traveling around British Columbia and my next destination was Calgary. I am from Victoria and when I was in Abby I stopped at Noodle Roads. I was very starving at that time and when I felt lost in this town, Noodle Roads changed that for me. Their employees were very welcoming anf wonderful. Also, their services are amazing and the mood of the restaurant was nice. The dishes were warm and delicious! The prices were't that high and they tasted good. After my journey, I am going to re-visit this place. That's how good it is! Take a break and eat some wonderful dishes at Noodle Roads! I guarantee it! Bravo!

2  Thank jk10047
Reviewed 28 April 2013 via mobile

This Korean and Japanese restaurant is absolutely delicious! The service was great and the restaurant's atmosphere is welcoming. Everyone can enjoy the fabulous food. Doesn't matter if you are Korean or not. The employees are very generous and they are always at their best to make the food's quality at its best. If you are craving for some Asian food, this is the place for you. Stop by at NoodleRoads and try it out!! I rate this place 5 star!!

Reviewed 24 April 2013

The food at this Korean / Japanese Cuisine restaurant is absolutely divine... The owner / chef (Steven) is formerly the head chef from a 5 star hotel / restaurant in Seoul Korea and has brought to Abbotsford dishes that make my mouth water..
The sushi is excellent, BUT the Korean dishes are what one needs to explore, Dolsot Bibinbob, Gamja Tang, Tsunami Salad and Spicy Beef Noodle Soup to name a few..
I make every attempt to dine here, at the Very least, twice a week..
Don't miss it..
Not a fancy atmosphere, nor are the prices, just GREAT food..

3  Thank TripMember04022015