“Not my choice”

Price range: US$8 - US$12
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 March 2014

fries are gross, season salt on fries seems so wrong. Not that great place seems dirty and over priced.

1  Thank CDIPCSU
There are newer reviews for Red Robin Restaurant

Reviewed 11 January 2014

Attended for a supper meal on the 10 Jan 2014 at the Red Robin on S.F.W. in Abbotsford, B.C. We attended at 5:20pm and restaurant was filling up very fast but we were met with a very nice girl who gave us a both which we requested instead of hard wooden chairs.
Our waitress was Michelle and answered all our questions of the menu and was very natural, positive, interested in my order, and knew what the food items consisted of and the portions. I saw her right a couple of my changes for my burger and substitute for fries which was a toss salad.
The meal came in very good time, but not what I ordered in the hamburger. Michelle apologized and said she definitely wrote it down and immediately returned it. I took the salad but such a small bowel and requested a plate. This was done immediately by Michelle and I stated there was no tomatoes in the salad as I had asked her. She agreed and came immediately with sliced tomatoes, just so fast and nice of her, and without any excuse. A few minutes checked with my wife's meal and mine and stated the manager will be delivering my hamburger. Very short time the manager came apologized and nice and hot, juicy and what I expected. Michelle came again for drink refills and for her coming over to us was what made me not too upset and we will come back. Thank you and I feel is a valuable employee for this restaurant and manager at this time of evening. The restaurant in one hour was full and many people waiting in the lobby so suggest reservations or attend by 6pm. Restaurant popular it seems mostly by families, teenagers, students. Meals were good portions and reasonable for this type of menu. Décor is very interesting and nice. Near the 7 Oaks shopping Centre and West Bourquin st. Softsand-13.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

We always like to meet with family/friends when we visit Abbotsford. Great atmosphere, although a little noisey at times. This last visit was with our nephew and his wife, great food and service. Past visits with my brother 'n law and sister 'n law, who are both disabled, and one in a wheel chair, the staff are so accommodating and helpful. It's our favorite meeting place with them. Fish & Chips, mm-mm good. Burgers, the best! Will always go back.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

My son and I had a late lunch at Red Robin. I ordered the Bonzai Burger (teriyaki burger topped with a grilled pineapple) and my son had a Pumpkin Milkshake and Chicken Strips and fries. The burger and milkshake were great. The chicken strips and fries were okay, but were a smaller portion than our usual visits. We brought this to the attention of the waitress and she explained this is the regular portion and she asked if we wanted more fries instead (the place is already bottomless fries). While generally everything was good, both my son and I believe that the chicken strips portion was small and the restaurant did not really try to address the problem.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

All the Red Robin restaurants that I've gone to are consistent. The menu is the same and the service is always good. This Red Robin in Abbotsford was no different. Good food, great service and affordable. If you enjoy burgers and Red Robin, you will not be disappointed.