“Italian at it's Best!”

Price range: US$8 - US$15
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 18 July 2017

This is like being in Italy! Some of the best pasta I've eaten. Beautiful surrounds and the staff are great. Go try the pesto cream sauce, it's to die for! Oh, and a Peroni beer...just because.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

I had a GF Seafood pasta combination that was quite good. ; The bread with oil and vinegar looked great, and as I sat there disappointed the waitress asked if I would like some GF bread--it came toasted and was very good. My wife has lasagna, and our friends were also pleased.

PaliottisAbbotsford, Owner at Paliotti's Italian Restaurants, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Thank you for your review, come back soon.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

This is not authentic Italian, it is your average Italian-American food. They do not make their own noodles but do have a decent variety of variations of sauces. The menu is actually pretty extensive with some good appies in there. But this isn't the sort of Italian place I'd bring out of town guests to impress. The service is okay, the prices a little higher than average especially considering it's not scratch made. But they do bring bread service with olive oil and balsamic before dinner, which is always nice and they do have gluten free options...including bread.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I have always heart it is great, my experience very average, not much to write home about.Sorry! Would not recommend this place to anyone

PaliottisAbbotsford, Front Office Manager at Paliotti's Italian Restaurants, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Sorry to hear that you did not have an enjoyable experience at our restaurant. We have a great team ad everyone works hard to ensure excellent service and we receive thousands of great reviews on our food. Maybe it was an off night, we do hope that you give us a second chance to try our Italian cuisine and hospitality. Thanks anyway for you feedback.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We tried eating here again at a friends insistence. Was not impressed... service was slow and Christmas decor was still visible on the bar in the middle of July. My food wasn't very good but wasn't awful. However we deemed the fried pasta as gross. Either way I wouldn't order anything except the bread and a drink.

Oops, that doesn't sound good, unsure what you mean by fried pasta as we never, ever fry pasta; maybe one day you will reconsider and return. We do thank you for your feedback.