“Family Loved the Food”

Price range: US$8 - US$15
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2017

We happened to be in Abbotsford for a play. We topped it off by dining at Paliotti's.
We have eaten here several times and have never been disappointed and this was no exception. We shared the taste of dishes of what each ordered. Their house salada has everything and I order it everytime.
We were so pleased with our dining experience and I understand a new location has been opened in Chilliwack. We'll keep on comin'.

PaliottisAbbotsford, Owner at Paliotti's Italian Restaurants, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Thanks a million for your awesome review. We now have a location in Chilliwack.
45850 Yale Road - Downtown Chilliwack - Safeway Mall- 604.402.1202
Open daily: 4:00 - 10:00 pm.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Loved it there, good food, good service and nice environment. I found the menu to have a decent amount of choice for a vegetarian and an overall great clean inviting experience.

Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

I have been to this restaurant quite a few times but for some reason I have never reviewed it....my mistake...it is very good. Good food, good atmosphere and friendly staff. It is always good whether e have pizza or pasta or a steak.....the food is always good.

Thank you very much for a very nice review, we are happy that you took the time to write a review. Yo may contact us on Facebook or on our website. We also have a email sign-up opportunity. Come back soon.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

This is like being in Italy! Some of the best pasta I've eaten. Beautiful surrounds and the staff are great. Go try the pesto cream sauce, it's to die for! Oh, and a Peroni beer...just because.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

I had a GF Seafood pasta combination that was quite good. ; The bread with oil and vinegar looked great, and as I sat there disappointed the waitress asked if I would like some GF bread--it came toasted and was very good. My wife has lasagna, and our friends were also pleased.

Thank you for your review, come back soon.