All reviewsroom was cleanrestaurant staffattached restaurantjasper national parkfront desk staffhot tubdecent pricelong weekendcomfortable stayicefields parkwaygreat sleepmini fridgesausageloungeshelabethqueen
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I have lived here in Hinton Alberta for over 43 years now and this is by far the BEST, cleanest and friendliest Hotels here. My family and I come to eat at the Restaurant at least 2 times a week and all our Birthday's and Anniversaries are spent eating here as well. The ladies (waitresses) are always happy and their service is exceptional, you never have to wait or ask for anything. That's why out of all the places to eat around Hinton this is where we go. I just celebrated my 45th Birthday here last night and the waitresses whom I have become very fond of, presented me with Flowers. My husband and I also stay in a room here several times a year, to have some relaxation and enjoy the pool/hot tub and that's exactly what you can do, the room is always clean and fresh smelling and the pool area is very fun as well. We have stayed in allot of Hotels and we have never been treated as good as you are treated here, Management is accommodating and welcoming and we have found that ALL staff throughout the Hotel are friendly and happy, always smiling and saying Hello. You really feel like they appreciate and care about you and your every need. This is why I STONGLY recommend this Hinton Holiday Inn to everyone because they are the BEST!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Julie P
Hinton707, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hinton, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2013

First of all I want to thank you very much for taking the time to share such a wonderful review with other travellers. It is always so nice to hear the positive experiences that our guests have during their stays with us and I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team. Once again thank you and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 21 November 2013

What a great stay!! The staff was very friendly and helpful. My kids had a great time in the pool the waterslide was a hit. The food was great ! I will recommend this hotel to anyone going through Hinton. Thanks again for the great stay!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Brandy M
Hinton707, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hinton, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2013

Such a nice review to share with our other travellers! I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay and that the waterslide was a hit with the kid's. Once again thank you for your review and I will be sure to pass it along to the team.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

It was a girl adventure weekend. The staff was friendly and very kind with tons of smiles, which is so nice to see. You had 4 women that were very happy and will for sure stay there again with their families and with their friends. Thank you for the wonderful service/accomodation and the pool!! Big hit!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
7  Thank Kim C
Hinton707, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hinton, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2013

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and I am verry happy to hear that you all had a pleasent stay. I will be sure to pass this along to the team. Once again thank you and I look forward to your returned visit.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

The staff was very friendly, rooms were not huge but very clean and the kids had a blast in the pool. This particular pool is one of the larger I have seen at Holiday Inns ever. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013
4  Thank 1-zako6
Hinton707, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hinton, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2013

Wow thank you so much for your wonderful review. I do agree that we do have one of the larger pools in the area and that is why the kids have so much fun with the slide. Once again thank you and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 31 August 2013

Booked a pet room with hotel after driving 10 hours got to hotel and no pet room reservations. Had to argue with desk guy showed him my confirmation and still nothing. I will never book here again and will tell everyone else not to also. If you want a good hotel stay at the Nova Lodge.

• Stayed: August 2013
5  Thank lynnettecarson
Hinton707, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hinton, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback on your reservation status. We are truly sorry that you couln't get the pet room you were expecting and that we didn't get the opportunity to show you our high standards of quality and services. Please note that we have only a limited number of dedicated pet rooms in the hotel and they were all pre booked by guests who had called the hotel directly. Our website clearly says that "For Pet Rooms", please call the hotel directly to check availability" and this is also communicated to all the guests from our central reservation office. We hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you next time when you are in Hinton.