“Very Nice”

Ranked #11 of 17 Hotels in Hinton
Edmonton, Canada
“Very Nice”
Reviewed 6 September 2011

This was a very nice place to stay. My husband and I went there to celebrate our anniversary. While we spent our time in Jasper, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Hinton. The room was always clean and if we needed something the staff was very attentive. We chose Hinton over Jasper as the price of the room is significantly less than staying in Jasper. Breakfast was great for me, but hubby complained at the lack of hearty bacon and eggs.

Room Tip: If staying in a room with a Jacuzzi be sure to ask for
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Vancouver
Reviewed 16 August 2011

We stayed here for two nights. We were 4 adults and 2 children. Two bedroom suite; one with a queen bed and the other with two queen beds.Spacious and very clean. Only one bathroom. A little inconvenient as we all had to take turns to use it but no big deal. Hotel was given by the city of Hinton the 2011 Housekeeping Award.
Friendly and attentive staff. Basic continental breakfast.
It is a good option to stay close to Banff and save money. It is just 45 minutes- 1 hour drive from Banff.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank XJUNS
winnipeg, manitoba canada
Reviewed 3 August 2011

Stumbled into hinton after a long drive,service at the desk was friendly,rooms we clean but a bit small for 4 adults,smoking rooms were a bonus,good stay

• Stayed July 2011
Mission, Canada
Reviewed 28 July 2011

I generally try to find the best value where I travel, as keeping costs down are better for business. I had a short amount of time to get a good sleep, and any best western will assure me of comfort, and cleanliness. Since I was only staying a few hours I was given a reduced rate, in a quiet end of the motel. It was unfortunate that there was a problem with my heater (wouldn't shut off), as I got some sleep, but awoke to a sauna. The check-in staff were awesome, the check-out, not as much, but all were friendly, I was offered a free night next time in Hinton, from Best western, but I think they should have offered me a free night at any of the chains motels. I do like best western and treat myself when needed to them, as I know always what I'm getting, a good clean room at a fair price

Room Tip: always ask for corporate rates...everywhere
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
Vernon BC
Reviewed 22 January 2011

After a long day of 16 hours on the road, we pulled in to hinton and since we are BW members, stayed here, the clerk gave us a rate of $79.00 a night and it was a very nice room, nice and quiet and warm and the free breakfast was one of the bette rones, with yogurt, , waffles, fresh fruit etc. Staff was very good and we liked it so much, we came back and spent a night on our way back to Bc. We were charged 99 for the room but upon producing our other bill from our last stay, they gave us the same 79.00 rate. Nice service from the staff and worth the stay. Never got a chance to check out the exercise room there as that was not a priority for us this time round.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple
West Kelowna, Canada
Reviewed 17 September 2010

Excellent service from checkin to checkout. Room was quiet, very clean, smelled good, and everything functioned as it was supposed to. The extra few $$ for the mountain view room is worth it if you are staying more than one night. Super breakfast - most complete continental B'fast I've seen for a long time. Will definitely stop here again.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
Texas
Reviewed 16 August 2009

Could not have asked for more. The price was low so I was worried but it turned out to be a great place to stay. I've had bad luck with Best Westerns before but this one was wonderful. Not five star fancy but everything you need and more.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple