White Wolf Inn
Holiday Inn Hinton(Hinton)(Great Value!)
US$73
Hotels.com
Hinton Lodge(Hinton)
US$76
Hotels.com
Quality Inn & Suites(Hinton)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$69
Agoda.com
BCMInns - Hinton(Hinton)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$64
Travelocity
Pines Motel(Hinton)(Great Value!)
US$76
All reviewsvancouver islandthe hotel is pet friendlyroom was extremely warmwafflessausagecanadian tirestandard roomclean roomsbed was comfortablereasonable ratesfree breakfaststayed here for two nightsvisiting jasperwalmartdqcerealalberta
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 July 2013

We stayed here in July on our way to the Okanogan. This was a very nice and quaint hotel. It's a bit dated, but super clean. The staff was excellent, and bent over backwards to upgrade our room as we are a platinum member. We will definitely stay at this location again.

Room Tip: Become a BestWestern Rewards member, and do your best to stay at BW hotels. Then as you move up the ranks of membership you can take advantage of the free upgrade perk, rewards points, and membership offers.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Tracy H, General Manager at White Wolf Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2013

Thank you so much for giving us your review. I am very glad that you had such a great experience at our hotel. I really like that you added the tip about the Rewards program.

Reviewed 18 July 2013 via mobile

Staff very friendly and helpful, gave us a good deal on our room. Biker friendly awesome breaky for sure.. Clean room comfy bed and awesome big tub. Will stay again for sure....close to Macdonalds and Dairy Queen right next door !!!

• Stayed: July 2013
Tracy H, General Manager at White Wolf Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2013

Thank you for giving us your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 16 July 2013

very warm welcome as we arrived around 10.30 pm having travelled from Jasper.
the bedrooms were nice as we were at the back.
breakfast included, but couldn't bet into dinning area as it was very small.
however over all a nice best western if visiting the area and a lot cheaper than hotels in Jasper

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Tracy H, General Manager at White Wolf Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2013

Thank you for taking the time to give us your review. By doing this it enables us to improve and make sure that future guests receive the best possible experience.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

My husband and I recently stayed here(June 2013). We saved air miles for years to go on this trip for our 10th anniversary; the Honeymoon we never had. As we have 6 children, this was a very important, highly anticipated trip - we had never been anywhere without them.

We were hugely disappointed by the supreme lack of customer service and horrible condition of our room. This hotel did not live up to its obligation as a responsible business and all of our interactions with the staff felt as if we were inconveniencing them and that we were completely disrespected.

We wrote an extensive and detailed email on June 24 of our encounter to the General Manager, but have yet to hear a response.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Tracy H, General Manager at White Wolf Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2013

Please let me start by saying that I am so very sorry you had such a bad experience at our hotel. I have spoken with the staff involved and they know that this is unacceptable, I have a very strong beleif in customer service and I am taking steps to make sure that this does not happen again. Through e-mails between you and I after finally getting your first e-mail please know that I am taking every step that i can to get you your air miles returned to you as quickly as possible. I will stay in contact with you until this matter is settled.

Reviewed 6 July 2013

We booked this hotel because most of the choices of lodging in Jasper were very expensive. I wasn't impressed with this place when we arrived. It's nothing that special to look at. After seeing our room though I was satisfied with the choice. The room was a bit dated but that's not a big deal. The bathroom was very nice and spotless. The beds were super comfortable. It was quiet too, despite being next to a highway. Breakfast was satisfactory but McDonald's sits next door for those interested. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Tracy H, General Manager at White Wolf Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2013

Thank you for taking the time to give us your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us . Your review allows us the opportunity to improve for future guests. Hope to see you again.