Lakeview Inns & Suites - Hinton
HIExpress.com
Ramada Hinton(Hinton)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$156
Holiday Inn Hinton(Hinton)(Great Value!)
US$229
US$221
HolidayInn.com
US$184
Hinton Lodge(Hinton)(Great Value!)
US$142
BCMInns - Hinton(Hinton)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$167
US$108
Orbitz.com
Pines Motel(Hinton)(Great Value!)
US$117
Quality Inn & Suites(Hinton)(Great Value!)
US$161
TripAdvisor
US$119
US$107
TripAdvisor
All reviewssausagehotel is situatedmake your own wafflescontinental breakfastspent nightswould stay here againa great stayclean roomsbagelsjasperlinensqueenrockiesmicrowave
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We checked in. Within a hour we reported our toilet would not work (wouldn't flush). They reported someone woukd be by to fix it. 2 hours later I asked for a plunger to fix it myself. Apparently they have no maintenance staff or even plungers. With 2 kids having to go all day & night to use the front desk bathroom was unacceptable. The windows also had black garbage bags over the windows which did not impact our stay, but made it extra ghetto.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank D P
Reviewed 29 July 2014

The stay in the facility was satisfactory. Having booked the room for 6 (three being children) as the website and front desk say it can hold), There was only enough dinnerware and towels for 4. Staff kindly and promptly rectified this. Seating and table space for 3 is odd when a family of 6 wants to make and eat supper. Being hot summer days, the temperature in the room did get hotter we did open the windows and noticed the upper room and lower room window screens facing the back both need repair so as to not let bugs in the room (not a big problem), and we were not able to turn on the ceiling fan to cool as there was a great amount of dust on the fan (would have liked this feature to cool down for sleep). Repair in the upper washroom vanity is needed as it looks like something heavy was on it - separation of vanity from trim and it did move. The hide a bed was extremely uncomfortable and needed repair. We actually took the matress off and put it on the floor for the kids to sleep on, and still was uncomfortable as the springs in the matress made it so (I tried it too). Please double check this to confirm if it was just not only me. Maybe a new matress for the hide a bed might be needed.

Overall, I would say it was a moderate experience, but I would not go out of my way to recommend to friends (not trying to be overly critical ... just honest if you are looking for insight).

The breakfast I will say was satisfactory for getting the day off to a good start. We all enjoyed what was out and appreciated it.

As well, all the staff was very polite, pleasent and helpful. Seems to be a good group there.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Dean J
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I would definitely stay again in the future. I also would recommend to my friend and colleagues. The room was very clean. The night and day staff were all friendly and easy to talk to. The morning breakfast was a pleasant surprise as to how good it was.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
lakeviewhinton, Manager at Lakeview Inns & Suites - Hinton, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

We are so Glad that you enjoyed your stay. I will be sure to pass your kind comments on to the Staff. We look forward to hosting you on your next visit to Hinton. Have a great summer.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Service was excellent from all staff. Room was neat, clean and had everything the bigger chain hotels provide. The location gave easy access to the highway and was back enough that there was little or no highway noise. Easy access to restaurants. Continental breakfast was great and there was easy access to restaurant for lunch or diner. Will stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Curtis,

Thank you for your kind word of support. I have let the Housekeeping department know. We hope to have a chance to host you again in Hinton.
Yours Truly

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Very comfortable, clean rooms and breakfast included. Much cheaper than Jasper and the Hinton Golf Course has a package deal with the hotel and the golf was good. If in Hinton I would definitely recommend this venue.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maggie S

Morning Maggie,

Thanks for the great support. I have let the housekeepers know that you appreciated their effort. I also passed on your positive comments to the golf course. We look forward to your next visit or golf trip.