I had a magical three nights in one of the cabins here, taking long hikes up into the surrounding forest and spending happy hours just sitting and writing on my verandah, with its view of the Athabasca. I loved communing with the horses and with Mary and Carol's menagerie of dog, cat and macaw too. The cabin had everything I needed, a comfortable sofa and bed, a kitchen and bathroom. Even a gas barbecue outside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country vacation cabins & guest room along beautiful Athabasca River near Jasper National Park. Open year round. Riverside teepee campsites and guided horseback trail rides May - October. 45 minutes to Jasper town-site & 10 minutes from Hinton's dining and shopping. Two night minimum stay. Toll-free in Canada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Old Entrance B 'n B Cabins & Teepees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Entrance Cabins & Teepees Hotel Hinton
- Old Entrance Cabins And Teepees
- Old Entrance B 'n B Cabins & Teepees Hinton, Canada - Alberta