Stayed in the White cabin for 3 nights in early June - very comfortable especially when we fired up the log burning stove on a cold evening! Lovely riverside and woodland walks with views of the Rockies. If you've time book a horseride trail - it was amazing - well led by Mary. Never been on a horse before - fantastic! We took a day trip to Maligne Lake and saw a bear at the roadside as well as several eagles, deer, goats etc! The canyon was good too, later we went swimming at Miette while it was snowing! Really O E is a great centre!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country vacation cabins & guest room along beautiful Athabasca River near Jasper National Park. Open year round. Riverside teepee campsites and guided horseback trail rides May - October. 45 minutes to Jasper town-site & 10 minutes from Hinton's dining and shopping. Two night minimum stay. Toll-free in Canada. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Old Entrance Cabins And Teepees
- Old Entrance Cabins & Teepees Hotel Hinton
- Old Entrance B 'n B Cabins & Teepees Hinton, Canada - Alberta