“Embarassing establishment!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Hinton, Canada
“Embarassing establishment!”
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Service is very poor and unfriendly. Takes two hours to sit down for dinner and they forget items we ordered and tried to charge us for them. Very dirty in bathrooms and nobody else was in the restaurant and were surrounded by dirty tables the entire meal. Wouldnt go back ever.

• Visited March 2014

Millbrook, Canada
“Long Wait”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

It took a long time for the food to arrive. My salad was nicely presented but was too small. It was priced a bit on the high side.

Visited July 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“Boat Special is a Must”
Reviewed 25 June 2013

This restaurant has great food and efficient, friendly staff. We had their boat special (a variety of sushi) and it was amazing. We also had the chicken and egg dish, which was also excellent. I highly recommend this restaurant. Even if you aren't a sushi fan there are many other delicious cooked dishes to try.

Visited June 2013
3 Thank P I
Vancouver
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly Staff”
Reviewed 6 December 2012

Staff were friendly. Ordered Ika tempura appetizer, spicy tuna roll, unagi roll, green tea.

Ika appetizer was good although sauce seemed more like a vinaigrette than the usual tempura sauce.

Spicy tuna roll was below average (chunks of tuna with spicy sauce rather than mashed)

Unagi roll was average, unagi was not warmed up prior to rolling.

Both rolls had more rice than I usually like, and the rice was quite cold, less flavourful than I expected.

Green tea had small bits of deep fried rice in it which I hadn't experienced before.

I think this is the only sushi place in Hinton.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank LFlavum
Grande Prairie, Canada
“Avoid like the plague!”
Reviewed 30 September 2012

.....My wife and I ate there Sept 29...... we where amivolent as to Sushi or KFC across the highway, Sushi won out due to it being connected to the hotel.... Had one beer, flat!..... bit of an ado to get another, my suspicions about this place intensified when given one napkin each.... Onwards, the sushi starters where basic ok................ We then opted for the stir fry, one beef, one chicken................. More evidence of abject cheepness, apart from the price, tiny, razor thin morsels of tasteless meat, (my wife swore her chicken was pork), precious little veggies, noodles, ..................... bland as can be, Edo in the food court knocks the socks of this... for half the price...
....... As I said to my wife, one leg of KFC would have been heaven compared to this poor excuse for Japanese food......
Our advice, avoid this place like the plague!!!!

• Visited September 2012