“Its about the customer”

Greentree Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 43 Restaurants in Hinton
Price range: US$9 - US$20
Description: Enjoy a variety of tasty fare at our Greentree Restaurant, located conveniently in Holiday Inn Hinton. The Greentree Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, and offers room service between 6am and 9pm for your convenience. Also, relax with a cold one at the Fireside Lounge, located along with Greentree Restaurant. You can order a light meal from the full menu, enjoy relaxing with friends, or play our VLT machines.
Reviewed 7 January 2014

The food is great sometimes then the next time its so so Example when you order eggs benedict soft they serve it Med to Hard on occasion they get it right but the service is great untill you order your food they bring you your food and bill at the same time and do not come back to see how the meal was or if you want anything else they should make them bring the bill when your done the meal

Reviewed 6 August 2013

This restaurant is located in The Holiday Inn and is excellent. We went there on two separate occasions during our stay in Hinton. Sheila took excellent care of us with her big smile and helpful suggestions. Servings are filling and fresh made. The turkey burger with cranberry salsa was my boyfriends's favourite. Highly recommend a stop there.

Reviewed 9 May 2013

The breakfast was amazing and the price was even better. The restuarant was clean and comfortable. It was the first weekend with my new boyfriend on a road trip and we were able to talk without being distrubed the booths seemed sound proof... : ). The service was fast and efficient. Will eat there anytime I pass through Hinton. Thank you to the hotel and staff!

1  Thank Kim C
Reviewed 16 March 2013 via mobile

I had the "Bacon & Potato Hash" which I really enjoyed. Big portions and perfectly cooked. Coffee was also good. Next time in Hinton I will definitely stop here for breakfast again.

Reviewed 14 June 2012

I tried nachos there one year ago. The worst I've ever had .. I didn't know you could mess up such an easy menu item. It's possible. I recently returned to Hinton and heard it was under new management. I tried breakfast. The margarine-soaked toast was burnt, the shredded potatoes (which I asked for extra crispy) were barely cooked, the bacon was rubbery (obviously cooked earlier and stored in one of those metal inserts they use in buffet tables) and at the end, they didn't even ask how it was .. probably because they knew it was terrible.